• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Bloombex- options took all my money

I am having an issue with a company
Here's the thing - the ISA is going to have to select some brokers to sacrifice to to try show their countrymen and the rest of the world that they aren't in the pockets of all the brokers.

Whichever brokers have the most complaints will be the most likely to be sacrificed.

It looks as they are all in process of relocation, at least on papers, another way for ISA to clean their hands.

Maybe Donald will fix the problem :oops:

Michele.s@bloombex-options.com has disappeared. No reply. Last reply was ill get back with you in a couple days. Same as before and before that. Nothing. Manager keeps saying it's in finance and compliance hands. Two months later and every week gets pushed back so they can verify. Hahaha hahshaha lolololololo
I am such idiot.

Looks like I'm heading down the chargeback road. Compliance no response, finance no response, customer relations Michele no response, manager keeps blaming compliance. Wished I'd reacted 6 months ago. I've lost 40 grand since November.

Can anyone suggest some good and genuine international lawyers? That's probably going to be my best route now.

One thing you should try is to add an official email of Isreal Fincace Regulator or any other govermental agency dealing with financial matters in CC field when you are writing to your scam broker...

Back