Resolved - Bloombex Options

FxMaster, nothing has been resolved and I keep getting switched to different account managers. Now, I am on the 5th one.

FxMaster, nothing has been resolved and I keep getting switched to different account managers. Now, I am on the 5th one.

Michele is out of office for two days, most probably she will come tomorrow and I`m sure she will get your problem solved soon.

Hello,

Kindly check your messages for my response. I am still currently investigating your complaint, and hope to resolve any issues you have as quickly as possible.

Your patience and cooperation is highly appreciated. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Michele S.

Michele you don't plan on helping anybody and are just a liar that you prove to be over and over again. Why did you not help Stephan? Criminals like you will be in jail some day...

Bloombex Scam.png

This case is currently under investigation, and we hope to resolve the matter as soon as possible.

We will be in touch with our client directly, regarding his concerns. Thank you.

Michele S.

Case has been under investigation for over a month. Someone call CSI - they can usually wrap up an investigation during a 1 hour episode. :D

I was told the account has bonus money and more trading needs to be accomplished in order to make withdraws. Additionally, he is not allowed to trade on my account unless he shows me. Funny how they have traded on the account on their own since the account was opened. I have a feeling no money will be returned at all. Lies and cheaters.

These people are the scum and only know how to lie, they are cursed with dishonor as they have none. A weak cowardly group of criminal rats that need to be exterminated or in their case just put in prison instead to end their horrid blight upon the world with their crimes against decent human beings.

Back