Bonds and Co Wealth Management

From my own experience, they are not a ghost company but simply hard to get hold of directly. I actually received a call today once I'd already given up hope that I'd ever hear from them again - this was after I called them out for being unprofessional. Seems like they still think they can make more money from me so I'm keeping them on the hook for now, saying I may be interested (course I'm not).

Interestingly, no word from Colin or Oliver, but 2 new guys I haven't talked to before.

I'm doing some research into law firms now. If I come across anything useful I'll share.

You may be right on a ghost company but if they don't work out of the places they say they do, it becomes just as hard. I would be interested how you are able to speak to anyone. Is it on the 02070431944 as I cannot get through on this & I have even left messages on this number enquiring about further investments to no avail, or do you have alternative numbers?

Yes, the 1944 number is the most reliable, but lately they haven't been responding to that. Since my last post they actually called me directly, apologizing for the delayed response. Usually if I need to get hold of them I leave a rather impatient email saying I have been trying to call them and had no luck.

From my own experience, they are not a ghost company but simply hard to get hold of directly. I actually received a call today once I'd already given up hope that I'd ever hear from them again - this was after I called them out for being unprofessional. Seems like they still think they can make more money from me so I'm keeping them on the hook for now, saying I may be interested (course I'm not).

Interestingly, no word from Colin or Oliver, but 2 new guys I haven't talked to before.

I'm doing some research into law firms now. If I come across anything useful I'll share.
Hi what did they say in regards to asking for more money did they leave a name .. thanks

Dear All,

I have found a very good Fraud and confiscation law chambers who are experts in
  • Missing trader intra-community (MTIC) fraud
  • Boiler room fraud
if anyone of you is based in London and can join me for the meeting and consultation with the Barristers if our case can be taken forward with success.
Drop me an REMOVED

FPA Forums Team Note: Please post the website of the law firm.

Hi Thanks great news. I’m unable to get to London today but I know Aston Currency Management in Mayfair have a link to Bondsandco account holding names, a barrister will be able to access this hopefully it should be a great lead

Hi Thanks great news. I’m unable to get to London today but I know Aston Currency Management in Mayfair have a link to Bondsandco account holding names, a barrister will be able to access this hopefully it should be a great lead

the forum team has removed my details how will the rest of the afectees join for this cause? I am waiting for everyone to join along with supporting docs,emails and material which can help the case.

The FPA is currently fighting a whole separate war against Recovery Room Scammers. These people pretend to offer assistance, but really are just trying to steal more money from traders who have already been scammed. They also like to collect as much information on these traders as they can. This can let them do identity theft later.

Any law firm putting together a class action or group lawsuit should have no problem having their website shared in this thread. If your offer is legitimate, you should have no problem posting the law firm's website. Then everyone can check and see if the law firm is properly licensed or not.

If the law firm checks out and confirms you are the right person to collect the information, then I'll be glad to make sure your email address is prominently displayed.

The FPA is currently fighting a whole separate war against Recovery Room Scammers. These people pretend to offer assistance, but really are just trying to steal more money from traders who have already been scammed. They also like to collect as much information on these traders as they can. This can let them do identity theft later.

Any law firm putting together a class action or group lawsuit should have no problem having their website shared in this thread. If your offer is legitimate, you should have no problem posting the law firm's website. Then everyone can check and see if the law firm is properly licensed or not.

If the law firm checks out and confirms you are the right person to collect the information, then I'll be glad to make sure your email address is prominently displayed.

This forum can be viewed by anyone if they google bonds and co ,that is how i joined here.
by the time we share the info which should be not seen by scammers behind bonds and co ,they will escape further and even the Barister might not be able to get enough help.
i know it wont be worth filing the case individually i would request if forum team can share my details with the members in private and once we have grip on things we can move forward.

May I have a email or contact number where i can share all the details Law form,barrister,bonds and co related docs where bonds and co cant see.
thanks

Back