Brand new guy here

MarkLRF

Recruit
Hi,

I used to trade full time (learned a lot in the beginning by losing a lot but with experience and some help I got better) so I never spent time in forums since I was overly involved in FX anyway.

Recently started working at a startup (related to the industry but not a broker and won't say more here so you don't think this is an advert!) so my trading time is very limited. Right now I spend only about 1-2 hours a week setting up my trades. I look forward to going back to trading full time but for now, I'll stay involved mostly via forums. I could find a bit more time to trade (instead of the forums) but by the time that happens, my brain is fried...

Looking forward to getting to know you guys.

Hi,

I used to trade full time (learned a lot in the beginning by losing a lot but with experience and some help I got better) so I never spent time in forums since I was overly involved in FX anyway.

Recently started working at a startup (related to the industry but not a broker and won't say more here so you don't think this is an advert!) so my trading time is very limited. Right now I spend only about 1-2 hours a week setting up my trades. I look forward to going back to trading full time but for now, I'll stay involved mostly via forums. I could find a bit more time to trade (instead of the forums) but by the time that happens, my brain is fried...

Looking forward to getting to know you guys.
Welcome to FPA Mark :)

Back