Broker Review sites

bobsbeer

Corporal
I know I have found here and I am excluding FPA from the question, but I am new to trading and prior to getting involved I searched the internet and found many so called Broker Review sites that purported to rate brokers. One thing I found was that some seem to contradict the reviews, and say a broker is good while others say they are crap. It seems to me that trading is fraught with scam brokers and scam review sites. Have others noticed this? I don't want to mention individual websites as I don't feel experienced enough to judge, but it just seems odd that you get such varying reviews.

I know I have found here and I am excluding FPA from the question, but I am new to trading and prior to getting involved I searched the internet and found many so called Broker Review sites that purported to rate brokers. One thing I found was that some seem to contradict the reviews, and say a broker is good while others say they are crap. It seems to me that trading is fraught with scam brokers and scam review sites. Have others noticed this? I don't want to mention individual websites as I don't feel experienced enough to judge, but it just seems odd that you get such varying reviews.

Always before you are trading make sure that the Broker is a Regulated one :)

Probably like many I already fell foul of that excellent recommendation. We all learn in different ways, I tend to learn by someone hitting me with a bat. :( They only do it once though. :)

The bulk of the "review" sites are really nothing but IB sites promoting their favorite brokers.

There are a handful of sites which don't seem to be married via IB link. When I've checked, most of them seem to do a poor job filtering client reviews.

I've also seen a few established forex sites try to set up their own reviews and later give up. I think they had no idea just what a big task running review pages in a fair and honest fashion really is.

Still, my answer is FPA the best to check any brokers because most of the reviews website are only reviewing their favorite or IB brokers. FPA strictly check on all those client reviews, that's the beauty.

Keep in mind that every trader will have different experience with the same broker. But either way, it's best to stick with FPA.

Keep in mind that every trader will have different experience with the same broker. But either way, it's best to stick with FPA.

Nice one. For instance like all those listed on stock exchanges broker, some people will say they are worst, but some will love to use them. If they are that bad, I believe they wouldn't have the permission to get listed in stock exchange.

Nice one. For instance like all those listed on stock exchanges broker, some people will say they are worst, but some will love to use them. If they are that bad, I believe they wouldn't have the permission to get listed in stock exchange.
And most of the times when people lose money they blame the broker even if it was the trader's fault.

Back