• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Broker that offers welcome bonus with no deposit

Joao Afonso

Recruit
Hello, I'm new to trading, I would like to know if that besides XM you know any broker that offers money to try out the trading?
Thank you!

If you're absolute newbie, I strongly suggest opening a demo account first of all and stay with it for a good amount of months. What regards no deposit bonuses, well nobody hands out free money, there are normally some conditions before you can do any cashouts of profits you've made using no deposit bonuses. I haven't looked much into what conditions are but I'm sure that you need to trade a specific amount of lots before being able to withdraw or deposit a minimum amount of money to withdraw profits made using no deposit bonuses.

Obviously it will have to be hard to withraw it's more to try, because I think that probably it's diferent to trade with demo accounts than with real money accounts

Chances are that "live" no-deposit bonus account is really connected to a demo server.

Trade demo. Develop a system which remains profitable in the face of 1-2 pips slippage on every entry and exit, then find a decent and well-regulated broker to open a live account with no bonus money to cause confusion.

Back