Bull Markets Solutions problem

hi steve d . . . for what's it worth, James Clarke's email address is j.cliquidators@hot mail.com . I'm not sure why you want it, but whatever you do - do not send him money.

If they think you owe the IRS money before processing a withdrawal, there is ZERO reason why they can't subtract that amount out, send it to the IRS, and send you documentation so you can tie it all in to your tax return. If they still claim otherwise, tell them you'll be happy to send the money - directly to the IRS and to provide them with a receipt and see what they say.

What they propose is simple advanced fee fraud. Pay us this fee and we'll send your money. If you do pay, then there will be another fee and another fee and another.

Hi I too am having serious problems with Bull Market solutions after investing £8000 with them .I have had several conversations with James Clarke his first phone call to me was early December when he told me Bull Markets would like to return my investment before Christmas ,leaving £1000 in my account to keep it open then we had a further conversation a few days after when he told me I had to sign an account closure form and pay £2500 to release my funds when I asked what the money was for he replied that the account was held in Cyprus so I sent him £1000 to release the funds when my funds never arrived I rang him to find out where my withdrawal was up to his reply was I needed to pay USA income tax at which point I told him I was unable to raise anymore funds and I felt he was making everything up which I told him in no uncertain terms so I am in the same position as you not knowing what's going on I have reported it to action fraud about this still waiting for a reply .Also I would be grateful if someone could give me any information about another company who has done the same to me that company is dynamic-options thank you.

Are you in the US? If so the IRS would take a dim view of some offshore broker collecting US Taxes and keeping them. The CFTC would also like to hear all about what happened.

The continuing story of Bull Market Solutions -
I have been contacted by a Denis Hamilton of Elite Business Solutions who wanted ~10% of my holding to release the funds from the Bull Markets liquidators. They seem to be operating from a an industrial estate in Stoke on Trent and before that they were called EWMS Ltd (Enviromental Waste Management Systems ?). Since I doubted their financial credentials they seem to have gone quiet.
I have now been rung by a Jonathan Shares of a company called Talbot Asset Management who seemed to know about me and again said if I paid them ~11% of my Fund they would be able to release my funds. They seem a little more bona-fide and have sent me some paperwork in the post (Invoice and T&Cs). But the alarm bells are still ringing for me. Am I on a 'sucker list' and will get more of these calls?
Has anyone else heard of or been approached by these companies?

The continuing story of Bull Market Solutions -
I have been contacted by a Denis Hamilton of Elite Business Solutions who wanted ~10% of my holding to release the funds from the Bull Markets liquidators. They seem to be operating from a an industrial estate in Stoke on Trent and before that they were called EWMS Ltd (Enviromental Waste Management Systems ?). Since I doubted their financial credentials they seem to have gone quiet.
I have now been rung by a Jonathan Shares of a company called Talbot Asset Management who seemed to know about me and again said if I paid them ~11% of my Fund they would be able to release my funds. They seem a little more bona-fide and have sent me some paperwork in the post (Invoice and T&Cs). But the alarm bells are still ringing for me. Am I on a 'sucker list' and will get more of these calls?
Has anyone else heard of or been approached by these companies?

Hi Meerkat52, I too have been contacted by Denis Hamilton of Elite Business Solutions, and by Jonathan Shares of Talbot Asset Management. The paperwork I received through the post has been signed by a Danielle Richardson, Head of Administration, Talbot Asset Management. This company is charging me 20% to liquidate my funds. How these companies have got our personal information - I do not know. I can only assume that they were working for Bull Markets when the company collapsed; and perhaps using genuine company credentials. On the paperwork I received, there is no reference to Bull Markets. The other interesting thing is that all of these phone calls I received have quoted me a different figure to the one that was last on my screen when Bull Market took their site down. Before sending monies to these companies they will need to be legally assessed to see if they are actually bona-fide. The other fact is that none of them can tell me who are the appointed liquidators, and I imagine that when Bull Markets stopped trading their assets were frozen until a receiver is appointed.

Similar story with Talbot Asset Management requesting money up front. They have included with their paperwork a printout of part internet page for Talbot Management Co Ltd. Google the number they call from - 02078594831 then website whocallsme.com to hear other peoples experiences with this "company"

I`m in the same boat, paid cancellation fee and a tax fee but still have not received my trading balance which was promised by this James Clark.

Bull markets use the trading platform provided by O Systemstech based in Cyprus but not sure who holds the actual funds did here they are held in Dubai hoping that action fraud will track these frausters down

Back