Bull Markets Solutions problem

I believe we're well past the point where each person needs his/her own separate thread. This is required to file a Traders Court case. If 3 cases end up getting voted guilty, the company gets labelled as a Scam.

Action fraud uk waste of time sent every piece of information and evidence about bull markets got a reply 28 days later no leads to follow and they wouldn't persue it any further.

That's unfortunate. What's often needed before an agency like ActionFraud takes action is dozens of well documented complaints. Just because they don't have enough to pursue it yet doesn't mean that your complaint puts them one step closer to doing something.

Help out police and regulators worldwide. Upload all your documents to eConsumer.gov

Can anyone confirm that they have started winding up procedures / I am in a similar situation but my lawyer says he can find no reference to winding up or liquidation as yet

UK fraud have sent the Bull Markets information to the midlands police for them to assess if they will investigate the fraud allegation yet to here

It seems elite and talbot are chasing all clients to return their funds but both require up front fee
so do not trust them. any one had their funds returned yet ?

james clark appears to have disappeared and not returning any calls

Also beware calls from Bull Markets Telephone Number. If you ring back the number does not exist. The scammers are using an app to have a fake sending number

Today, I had a lengthy conversation with Jonathan Shares. I firstly asked him how he could prove to me that they are a genuine company, and what they are telling us will actually take place. No satisfactory answer. I also asked him if he could forward me a statement so that I could see where my account is at because he tells me that the trading platform that Bull Markets were using is still trading our money. On that basis, he is unable to forward me an up-to-date statement outlining the trades that he claims have been executed since Bull Markets’ demise. I also asked him if he can arrange for a meeting with all clients of Bull Markets that his company has contacted. After some splattering, the request was rejected out of hand. It seems to me that we might get somewhere if we can tackle this situation on block. I just read GTBMSOZ’s thread, and he seems to be in touch with a solicitors – I’m wondering if GTBMSOZ would care to request his solicitor to contact Jonathan Shares to see where he can get with all of these. As a solicitor, he may just be able get some answers.

I am far from an expert, but it seems to me that a lot of what we have been told is not consumer friendly, and if put before a court would be rejected. I look forward to you replies.

I am not sure what help, legal or otherwise, Forex Peace Army would be prepared to give us on this matter.

Hi John & Bella, have been travelling a lot and hence did not pick up your comment until just now.
I have been through this log and there appear to be 7 people with potential claims, Colonel appears to be a commentator from the US.
To be honest all seven of us should be taking legal advice, there are several options on ways to progress and each involve different levels of cost depending upon how much action is required by your solicitor and the courts. It would be good if we could share some of those costs , but I am not proposing how we should do that just now.
Steve d did say on 14th January that he would be initiating winding up procedures the following week, Steve , if you read this can you say whether or not you progressed with this as this is one of the ways forward and the costs of this is something that we may be able to contribute to as a group.
I would be prepared to discuss joint ways forward with you but not on this forum which is too public, if you wish to communicate with me directly email me at gtbmsoz@gmail.com

I have now had 2 phone calls from Talbot Asset Management urging me to send them money to release my funds. They are claiming that they have had a 60% success rate in getting money back. I am very doubtful and I ended up putting the phone down on them as I could not get any sensible answers. Has anyone had any success with them? I'm sure they are a scam. Their website seems to be clone of a US site - rwbaird.com/who-we-are. Considering contacting GTBMSOZ directly ? I am in London.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello GTBMOZ

I am still hoping for some sort of response from the company it of course be wishful thinking !

Has anyone track down Robert Burns the Director ??? or the elusive James Clark ??

Back