Can anyone help

Nicola

Recruit
Hi Guy's

I'm new to this, I've been through school elsewhere and now looked through the school on here and now ready to have a go but there are so many companies to choose from ...

Any tips on good brokers, also they all seem to have different offers so whats the best way to choose.

Do you go for a big established company or a new company with better offers?

I'm assuming that they can't all be telling the truth lol ... looking at some forums I think I should go with someone regulated, but does that offer protection?

Its a bit of a mine field so any help is gratefully received

Nicky

Hi Guy's

I'm new to this, I've been through school elsewhere and now looked through the school on here and now ready to have a go but there are so many companies to choose from ...

Any tips on good brokers, also they all seem to have different offers so whats the best way to choose.

Do you go for a big established company or a new company with better offers?

I'm assuming that they can't all be telling the truth lol ... looking at some forums I think I should go with someone regulated, but does that offer protection?

Its a bit of a mine field so any help is gratefully received

Nicky
Well, You will get your answer by visiting this thread, https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/best-forex-broker.12903/ Best of luck :)

Watch out for anyone pushing a broker on you. Unless someone knows the finer details of your personal trading needs, how can they honestly recommend a broker. Treat anyone popping up with a "great broker" the same as you would a used car salesman with 5 fraud convictions.

For regulation, US, Swiss, and UK (directly, NOT passported from Cyprus) are the strongest. From there, it ranges down to island nations which sell unenforced "regulation" and private "regulators" which have a handful of highly questionable clients.

Read this:

How to Select a Forex Broker

Watch out for anyone pushing a broker on you. Unless someone knows the finer details of your personal trading needs, how can they honestly recommend a broker. Treat anyone popping up with a "great broker" the same as you would a used car salesman with 5 fraud convictions.

For regulation, US, Swiss, and UK (directly, NOT passported from Cyprus) are the strongest. From there, it ranges down to island nations which sell unenforced "regulation" and private "regulators" which have a handful of highly questionable clients.

Read this:

How to Select a Forex Broker
Hi Pharaoh,

Thanks for the advice I really hadn't thought of it that way but been chatting with Ann before so think that's why she said it.

I actually went and signed up with them as they looked good and the chat people were really nice and helpful and got everything setup for me in a couple of hours which I though was good, didn't get the $20 as that offer had run out but am in the draw for an IPad which the boy's would love as they say i'm mean for not buying them one and they said they are doing a March promotion of $5 total commission so i'm going to see how I get on.

But did take your advice of only depositing a small amount and going to try a withdrawal next week and see if they are still so nice and helpful when I try and take my money out, so watch this space and i'll keep you posted.

I'm loving the fact that people on here really do seem to care and help and don't want you to get scammed, so thanks again

Back