Canada Says Bye to Binaries

I have heard that there are other countries that are thinking of saying goodbye to the binary codes.
Do you have information on this?

So far no return about Canadian victims, what happened to them

How deep is Canadian Corruption

So far no return about Canadian victims, what happened to them

How deep is Canadian Corruption

Well then. Going to say what those of us on this forum have owned up to having lost, are bread crumbs really!
Why all the trouble by the authorities -Canadian- to go in to, to ban the binaries?! Beats logic! Knowing all the while
that there were MASSIVE fish out there, who could not even fit in the nets!!
Actually, now that I think about it, it does resonate on a comment I have made somewhere on these posts, in effect to
a seeming apathy on the part of government agencies, to take any positive action against the scammer binaries!!
And this is Canada; which actually took the pretensive action if banning. Imagine those(govts) out there who do not even
bother to comment on it ??!
Guess it's a waste of time for all of us ( well, most of us-except those lucky few who managed to recoup). We are probably
just on hot air..... Not being a prophet of doom... Reality; from where I sit...:(

I do not know why, but I hate binary options as well. I support Canada for taking the decision against the Binary Options. I am also in support of banning the binary options from all across the world. We have to make Forex a good business with its historical ethics. Do you agree?

Back