CAPXM scammed me

I have been doing my best to show everyone that SHIFT FOREX is a Scam company owned by thieves who steal people’s money just like that. Also that applies for their second company that called CAPXM, CAPXM is a pure SCAM.

HERE’S from Tahsin Haykal Skype when he spoke with Ian McAfee the so called CEO, he is asking in the Skype Conversation what to do about my Withdrawal and Tahsin Haykal is saying “Why we don't tell MGM to take the money from Him?”

I am supposed after I sent the money to CAPXM the forex scam company; to get my withdrawal 34k from someone who has nothing to do with them.

It is very clear and visible that they are trying to set someone else up carry their mistakes.

Here’s another screenshot on where Tahsin Haykal the thief and the scammer, who said “don’t release any money pls ”

That proves that they have the MONEY and They Don’t want to send the money to me.

It also proves that SHIFT FOREX IS CAPXM and Both Shift Forex is a Scam and CAPXM is a Scam too.

I am looking forward into initiating a legal action against them and I am aiming to let everyone know that both Shift Forex and CAPXM are scam and frauds.

Hello everyone, This is another Evidance beside the other Evidances i released on FOREX PEACE ARMY and Other Forums. And the New Evidance is that Shift Forex and Tahsin Haykal are stealing the LEADS and Clients Detilas/informarions and selling them to others to make more profit. I am sure they are selling our docments too so it can be used in anything. I am sure I am not the first one nor the last one they will steal from. Btw you can also find the real prices. We are all got mocked with the fake and high prices they offered us plus stealing our traders money through their second scam company that has no regulations CAPXM. I hope everyone can see t he real face of SHIFT FOREX and The big scammer Tahsin Haykal (one of his Salary pay slip is attached to show everyone how much commissions he gets from our hard working). Thank you.

How did you manage to get access to the inside of another person's Skype account?
One of my clients who deposited large sums of money with me, was shocked when heard that my liquidity provider (CAPXM) scammed me. Luckily my client is good with IT and security. He managed to get Tahsin's password and said that " It was very easy to figure out."

No matter what a company did to you, that does not justify committing the crime of hacking one of their accounts. The FPA is based strictly on legal and ethical means to settle disputes.

I am removing some attachments. Do not post any more evidence which you obtained illegally.

No matter what a company did to you, that does not justify committing the crime of hacking one of their accounts. The FPA is based strictly on legal and ethical means to settle disputes.

I am removing some attachments. Do not post any more evidence which you
o
the client did what he thought it was right (you know how it feels when someone steals your/clients money). I thought that this is the only way i can make the people around me believe me as Shift Forex and capxm never keep up to their words and i know that if you would have contacted them without the information i have advised you with, Shift Forex and capxm would have seem to you fair and me lose my chance - again - to get my money back. Every time i speak with them they are very relaxed and never supportive, that is why I came to you with whatever proof possible. So please support me into getting my money back.

Last edited by a moderator:
a lot of people is talking to me in private and in skype
they are victims too and we will proves that shiftforex and capxm are scammers

Hello,

He is right, CAPXM Is a BIG scam,
I request some one from forexpeacearmy to help him

It is really unprofessional and thats a lot of money.

I will try my best to help you

big scam from shift forex and capxm is same company but change name to
To escape the US tax
use transferred by other person
accounts@capxm.com
jacob@npcapital.se
this 2 account work on neteller and skrill not merchant account only person account to easy scam
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I also found contracts
not pay to you before accept this
Conditions
The Undersigned hereby authorizes CapXM, LTD “CapXM” to disburse funds from his
or her trading account at CapXM to pay outstanding balances or invoices with Shift
Forex, LLC and Shift Group “Shift.” These invoices may include but are not limited to
the following:
1. MetaQuotes terminal, mobile and web trading platforms
2. Other trading platforms and technology plugins
3. CRM or other back office portal and technology
4. Marketing advisory services and lead generation
5. Legal setups, bank accounts, payment service providers and regulatory advice
6. Liquidity introductions
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
how is lq hold money to other company if not same company
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
also if you open with capxm and shift Forex
if you want see your money you must go to one zero
why i not work with one zero why open to see my account balance
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
other have stupid support
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
other things scam from me commission over than 28000 usd without any deal
when i ask them were contract take you take this money
is runway from me
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope found here lower to help us in this scam

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    29.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    29.1 KB · Views: 6
Back