Resolved | Carryfx steal my partial profit amount

newfxtrader

Recruit
My friend refer to open the account in carryfx. I opened the account and deposited 99$ and received 300% bonus(297$). i made a total equity 1205$.As per their terms and conditions, If withdraw profit and bonus, need to trade lot 10% of received bonus, so i traded 30 lot, i made a withdraw request 1105$, after one week they sent 1050$ to my skrill account and charged 55$ fee.But they removed my remaining balance 100$ for the reason of Bonus withdrawal.

i asked to my account manager,she told me 100$ for withdraw commission. i told 5% fee is already took.Again she told 12% commission for withdrawal. But before open the account she told withdraw commission is only 5%. Now she said 12%.

If charged 12% fee ,why my account history shows 5% fee only.You can check my account history here.They removed 100$ for bonus withdrawal.

Please help me to get my 100$.

Attachments

• Account History.jpg
    Account History.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 6
Well, brokers has nothing to do with Skrill fees so you cant make complaint about skrill fees But as its says clearly 5% bonus fees then you have to talk with live support about why its tool 12%. I hope you will get satisfied answer there.

Well, brokers has nothing to do with Skrill fees so you cant make complaint about skrill fees But as its says clearly 5% bonus fees then you have to talk with live support about why its tool 12%. I hope you will get satisfied answer there.

i agree the 5% fee, My balance was 1205$. They sent 1050$ and 55$ fee. But they removed my remaining balance 100$. i am asking about the 100$.Please check on my account history

It appears they removed a $100 bonus.

My bonus amount is 297$. As per their terms and conditions the bonus amount is withdrawable, after complete the required volume. I have completed my required volume of lot 30 lot. my equity was 1205$. I received only 1050$ and 55$ withdraw fee. But they removed 100$ for Bonus withdrawable.

Bonus amount is withdrawable,but why removed my bonus?

My bonus amount is 297$. As per their terms and conditions the bonus amount is withdrawable, after complete the required volume. I have completed my required volume of lot 30 lot. my equity was 1205$. I received only 1050$ and 55$ withdraw fee. But they removed 100$ for Bonus withdrawable.
Bonus amount is withdrawable,but why removed my bonus?

I think you should recheck their bonus T&C carefully because most brokers do not allow withdrawal of the bonus money.....nothing is free.
If that's the case, they would have deducted the whole $297 from your account as soon as you make your first withdrawal.

I think you should recheck their bonus T&C carefully because most brokers do not allow withdrawal of the bonus money.....nothing is free.
If that's the case, they would have deducted the whole $297 from your account as soon as you make your first withdrawal.

They told me, Bonus amount is withdrawable after trade the required volume of lot. Then why removed my partial bonus amount?.My bonus amount is 297$,they removed 100$ bonus amount.

Invite them to come to this thread and explain the math. If they do show up, it should be interesting.

Invite them to come to this thread and explain the math. If they do show up, it should be interesting.
i have invite them to this thread, Nobody is not ready to give a proper explanation about my problem,please tell me what can i do now?

Back