GUILTY Case# 2017-013 | henihandayani vs binarytilt.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that BinaryTilt.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 72 98.6%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guilty scammers. They have and operate from the same address (2 Old Brompton Road, Suite 50, London, SW7 3DQ, United Kingdom) as scam Askoptions Now is that not a coincidence!

this company strikes again .... the first clue they are a scam is when they tell you to take out a loan ..... that is your cue to .. RUN .... no one with any morals would tell anyone to take out a loan to invest in Binary or Forex or anything else .... a reputable broker will tell you not to use money you cannot afford to lose .......

Hell the first thing I was taught was to count whatever I put in as gone. That way if I make money then great, if I lose it... well I was prepared for that.

I think I have seen enough.
Pressure tactics to the point of talking her into taking a loan.
Unrealistic expectations set by these "professionals".
Complete and utter lack of acknowledgment and response to FPA and this victim.
GUILTY

I began to despair in my life, my husband was very disappointed in me, because the money is the last money we have, I think maybe I should sell my kidneys so that I can replace that money. I make my family life suffered. I even feel better to die than be a burden family. but my religion forbids suicide, and hurting others.may God not tired of hearing my cries

I am so sorry to hear about the troubles you are having.
The only good news is that you are here and if anyone can help direct you its the good people at FPA.
Don't lose hope just yet.

Back