GUILTY Case# 2017-058 | Cl3159 vs Stockpair.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Stockpair.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 79 98.8%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi AsstModerator, please find attached. The pdf file that i attached is the trades that were executed, there you can see all the profits been made. Whereas the screenshot showed otherwise - All my trades and also profit/loss from 25th April onwards had been taken out of the equation. Total profit that has been taken away is USD3,500.00

As i Mentioned, early April I deposited USD 630 (not 830 as told by ElenaD), and only withdrew USD 1,500.00 in the following month.
Thereafter, I accumulated my profit up to USD3,500.00. And while i requested for a withdrawal of USD1,500.00 + USD 2,000.00
Stockpair deemed that I violated their rules (??!) and confiscated all my profit of USD 3,500.00

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-07-21 at 00.10.15.png
    Screen Shot 2017-07-21 at 00.10.15.png
    319.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Screen Shot 2017-07-21 at 00.10.30.png
    Screen Shot 2017-07-21 at 00.10.30.png
    226.9 KB · Views: 5
  • tradehistory.pdf
    256.7 KB · Views: 20
Hi , you deposited overall USD 830

This case is unusual. I don't think I've ever seen a broker claim a client deposited more than the client claims to have deposited before.

Elena,

What was the amount and date of each deposit?

Can you also provide at least a general idea of how the claimed system abuse and manipulation worked?

Hi all,

For me the real problem I am facing with StockPair is this (not really how much that I deposited, this is secondary) -
but the FACT that BROKER actually denied all my WINNING TRADES on the 3rd month after i have shown consistency in winning (more than 80% win rate), that sums up to be approximately USD3,500.00 that Broker took away from me.
And that Broker provided no proof of their claims on how I manipulated their system (???) and cut all the communication.

To me, this is worst than scam. A broker with no integrity.

Elena,

I cannot dismiss a case because "he cheated and the evidence is secret.". If you won't answer simple questions about the case, I'm going to have to move this to Open Cases for a vote.

Hello,
I cannot vote on this case without more integrity from either or both parties.
Can either party provide exact details of the deposits, that is date and amounts?

Hello
I have attached full report for you

Attachments

• IMG_5194.PNG
    IMG_5194.PNG
    418.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_5195.PNG
    IMG_5195.PNG
    435.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_5196.PNG
    IMG_5196.PNG
    368.8 KB · Views: 7
Allegations are not the same as facts. When asked for evidence to support allegations, the fact is that the rep didn't bother to come back.

My vote is GUILTY!

The brokers have some rules that if they suspect Fraud they can't reveal the reason beause the fraudster can take counter measures, but looks like OP isn't suspected of Fraud?

Incredibly dishonest by Stockpair, I vote guilty

If you run a genuine trading platform and are a competent brokerage company who know their business well, your clients will not be able to make trades that do not conform to the trading rules set out. However if they can somehow manipulate your trading platform, as a competent company this manipulation of the rules would be immediately apparent and action taken. It seems many trades were made that evidently were 'not according to the rules' (25 April to 28 June, 22 trades in 2 Months), before any action was taken. From the documents submitted only $630 was deposited. It would seem very little care and attention has been made by the company in their single response. Once again, limited communication, manipulation of customers profitable account, refusal to adequately justify trade cancellations, these are all the traits of dishonest brokers. They have been given their chance to account for their action and in my view have totally failed to do so. Guilty!

Back