GUILTY Case# 2017-058 | Cl3159 vs Stockpair.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Stockpair.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 79 98.8%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Broker never does specify exactly what it is the trader did that was against their rules and policies and therefore does not give him a chance to show he did not violate any policy. Binary is a scam to begin with, no if's, or and's about it. The Broker babbles ... throws out vague references that have no correlation to the trader, trading or anything else. In other words he is trying to use the time old method of bu__sh_t baffles brains and hope he skates by everyone. So old, so boring, so unimaginative. You would think if you are going to steal from people ... just once can they not make it interesting? I guess the intelligence level only goes so far. Perhaps in time they will climb at least to the level of the gutter and breathe some oxygen.

Violation or abuse of site has been the scapegoat or excuses of most sites i know.In this case, i can not put them Guilty since the trader was able to withdraw his profits$670, plus capital or $1,500.In accounts with bonuses READ carefully the terms. You have to trade it several times, etc before any profit can be withdrawn.Just like Instaforex,FBS. Trade with no bonus, let us see if we can withdraw instantly. So,i vote for NOT GUILTY upon seeing his withdrawn amount.

Back