1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chapter 1, Part I. FOREX – What is it? | Forex Military School - Q&A

Discussion in 'Complete Trading Education- Forex Military School' started by BrokerMe, Nov 24, 2011.

1. BrokerMe

BrokerMe Recruit

Great, i think i am gong to like This.

Saleh1980, Corci, mverde2007 and 3 others like this.
  2. splithand

splithand Recruit

Stop Study Plan

OK Hear this I'am not new, although after tradeing for 4+years I've realized that I need to refresh maybe restructure my whole approach In the begining I started with SFS & I will finish with SFS yes im home from the Battlefields of Forexland beat up but not broke now is time for me to do my homework seriously to emerge victoriously had it not been for SFS I would have died on this battlefield called FOREX
    >-------------------------------------------------------->>>:mad:
    HTML:

Splithand

3. STEVUCHU

STEVUCHU Recruit

Dear Sir,
    My name is samson paul and do find the forex trading education materials rewarding. is it not possible to design a pdf format that will allow one to access a comple material in a condensed package
    Samson

4. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Hi Samson,
    We intentionally do not do this, because FPA site is totally free resource and it survive only by advertisement content. If we will compact all pages in one document we will miss visitors.
    That's why, if you want to get more and more information with us, we ask you to be patient with this inconvenience.

5. Whitesnake

Whitesnake Corporal

I feel that even if we have some trading experience sometimes it becomes to necessary for us to refresh our knowledge to stay updated in todays market and thats when i remember of such lessons which are worth reading and thats when i tune into FPA study materials.

6. luciademoja

luciademoja Recruit

Hej!
    I found this first chapter very interesting!
    I was looking for a source of knowledge that could help me with my new passion for the FOREX field and now I think I've totally found it!
    In the last month I spent so much time searching for some kind of information about what REALLY is the Foreign Exchange and how people can actually make money with it, but the internet is full of a lot of weird information that makes difficult for a newbie like me to understand it in deep.
    Although I understood a very large quantity of basical information in this page, I also have some question about this first "lesson".
    First of all, I don't understand why if FOREX is so easy to put in practice, it seems that no one do it!
    I mean, I've looked so long for some kind of forum that allowed me to start practicing with FOREX without a payment online course but, sadly, this is the only "guide" that I found! I am italian and it's not a problem for me to speak or read in English but maybe for other people this could be a problem!
    Maybe the problem is that in Italy there are not so many people that operate in this field? I'm not sure, but I'm start to think that the only choose that people who don't speak english have to try to learn something and (maybe one day) try to earn something with FOREX is to do it in English!

7. PhilRichards

PhilRichards Recruit

Thanks for this wonderful collection of resources, it is most impressive and makes great reading.

dalenathens, Saleh1980 and Billy Pidu like this.
  8. mudgts

mudgts Recruit

I'm pretty new to this and I just stumbled upon here by accident after searching for the trading company I've dealt with. This is really informative. Thanks.

9. JJA

JJA Recruit

I am just getting started, a recruit you could say. I am looking to get started soon trading real money but I want to get a working knowledge of the market, the key players and develop a strategy that fits my lifestyle as well as find a broker that can accommodate someone starting up small and hopefully provide some support to this on going learning effort. Thanks for posting this info Sive and FPA. I am confident I will find lots of useful info here.

10. Shantiwiniiiiiii !

Sive, FPA Team ! Thank you for the job you did ! :):):)
    Up till now, that's clear and easy to understand... and the images make it more fun. Bursted out laughing at the last one !
    ***Peace, Joy & Great Luck*** to any Soul reading these words, you are WONDERFUL!!! ;)