1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chapter 10, Part I. Mysterious Fibonacci.

Discussion in 'Complete Trading Education- Forex Military School' started by Administrator, May 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

Part I. Mysterious Fibonacci [​IMG]
    Commander in Pips: Well, well, after some break let’s take a look in our education program - we have passed through some technical issues – support/resistance, trends and candlestick patterns. The time has come to turn in a bit other side and shift to something really superb – Fibonacci numbers and ratios.

Pipruit: And who is it - some famous Italian fashion designer?​
    [​IMG]

Commander in Pips: Almost, but not of clothes. He is a famous Italian mathematician, who discovered a number consequence with tremendous features that is highly applicable to financial markets including Forex – but let’s move step by step. The first step is a bit of history, the second – a bit of math and then – how it could be used on Forex.

Pipruit: Oh, History and math – again…
    Commander in Pips: Don’t worry son, it will be very shallow information and you will not need to solve any tasks – just to understand what a Fibonacci consequence is.

Pipruit: Thank you, Sir. I think I can take it then.
    Commander in Pips: Ok, we will not move too deep in history, because the ratio that we will talk about was known even in Pythagoras’ times (580-500 B.C.E), we will directly move to 12th century in Pisa, Italy where Leonardo of Pisa (1170-1240) was born.

#1 Administrator, May 26, 2011
    Lasted edited by : Mar 1, 2016
    fran alvarez and Spongle007 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.