1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chapter 11, Part II. Simple Moving Average. - Q&A

Discussion in 'Complete Trading Education- Forex Military School' started by Administrator, Jun 21, 2011.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

Please use this thread for questions, answers, and comments on this lesson.

2. adeniyia33

adeniyia33 Recruit

I am pleased to post this reply as a way of acknowledging the good work you are doing out there. I had applied your training experience to demo trading and I am happy to inform you that it pays to read and belong to this forum (FPA). As a result of my experience, I had concluded every arrangement to go live on trading but I have the underslisted questions:

Is apari a viable FX broker?
    Is my fund save trading with Alpari?
    Thank you all and keep the good work strong.

Adebayo from Nigeria

3. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Hi Adebayo,
    This is not quite right thread to ask such questions, since there are other pages that dedicated to problems of choosing the right broker.
    Still, you may read chapter that dedicated to comparison forex market to futures and equities - so you will understand the major risks of FX market in general.
    Then is better to shift to another part of FPA forums where people discuss different brokers. This part of forum is for education.

4. Amanda_pips

Amanda_pips Recruit

What is the best configuration of Moving average for eur/usd, time-frame 15m?

5. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Hi Amanda,
    there is no absolute "best" configuration, since it depends on your trading system and style, other words it is very personal. You can estimate it by yourself only.

6. Hamza Samiullah

Hamza Samiullah Corporal

Excellent work...