1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chapter 14, Part III. Head and Shoulders pattern. Page 7

Discussion in 'Complete Trading Education- Forex Military School' started by Sive Morten, Dec 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

So, here are some small conclusions:

1. Search for some targets around the potential head area;

2. Look for reversal candlestick or classical patterns there. They could appear on lower time frames, by the way, especially classical patterns, because they need more time to materialize than candlesticks one;

3. Wait when the trend shifts there and the market will show some acceleration, momentum changing;

4. Retracement after initial pullback will be deep – don’t hasten to jump in;

5. Enter on this retracement with stop beyond extremes of a potential head;

6. Manage the position as we’ve described. You may close half of your position even earlier and move your stop to breakeven;

7. If just above/below neckline of a Reverse H/S or H/S pattern stands Fib Confluence resistance/support level – then close most part of your position there. Such combination very often leads to pattern failure, or deep pullback.

This is very complicated material, you can’t catch it totally without practice, but applying it – you will better and better understand its advantages.

Pipruit: Thanks, Sir. I’m not finished yet with Double Tops/Bottoms, but here I suspect I will need even more time.​

P.S. This lesson was written by Sive Morten, who has been working for a large European Bank since April of 2000, and is currently a supervisor of the bank's risk assessment department. Sive's knowledge of forex market and banking industry is vast and quite complete. If you have any specific questions about forex, banking industry, or any other financial instruments, please post them on the next page and Sive should answer soon.

Note: FPA ranks are earned in the battles against scam, not in the classroom.

Hamza Samiullah likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.