1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chapter 16, Part IV. More About Fractals. Page 2

Discussion in 'Complete Trading Education- Forex Military School' started by Sive Morten, Dec 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Commander in Pips: That is a major problem when you dealing with EW. But do not worry too much. Because, let’s suppose that you trade on hourly chart and you see that 4 waves up were completed. You can calmly expect 5th wave and enter the market with some target. And here it’s not so important – do all that 5 waves is a first wave of weekly pattern or third, or fifth. Because you just want to take profit at the end of 5th wave on hourly chart. That makes trading with EW a bit simpler.

Pipruit: Well, probably you’re right. Thanks.
    Commander in Pips: Since we’re speaking about different levels of cycles, they could be very different:

1. Grand Supercycle;

2. Supercycle;

3. Cycle;

4. Primary;

5. Intermediate;

6. Minor;

7. Minute;

8. Minuette;

9. Sub-Minuette.

Pipruit: Ok, ok, let me guess. Grand Supercycles consist of Supecycles, Supercycles consist of Cycles, Cycles consist of Primary cycles and…
    Commander in Pips: I can’t believe it. You figured it out.

Pipruit: Thank you. And when we will see them on real charts?
    Commander in Pips: As fast as we will need it.

Pipruit: I see. And when we will need it?
    Commander in Pips: Soon. Ok, since you’re in such a hurry, I’ll give you one chart at the end of the current lesson, but before that let’s fast repeat major rules of EW theory, concerning waves:

1. Wave 3 could never be the shortest impulse wave;

2. Wave 2 could never be beyond the start of 1st wave – either on bear or bull market;

3. Wave 4 could never overlap with 1st wave – other words price on wave 4 could not move in the range of first wave.

#1 Sive Morten, Dec 21, 2013
    Lasted edited by : Apr 10, 2016
    Hamza Samiullah likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.