1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chapter 21, Part I. Again about Fundamental Analysis

Discussion in 'Complete Trading Education- Forex Military School' started by Administrator, Nov 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

Part I. Again about Fundamental Analysis. [​IMG]

Commander in Pips: So, it has happened again. We’ve reached the fundamental analysis topic and I might say that we are almost finished with technical analysis.

Pipruit: Does it mean that now you can tell me something new about it? I already know that fundamental analysis is the study of fundamentals. Will that be sufficient?

Commander in Pips: Not quite, I suppose. Besides, I will tell you not just “something” but a lot of new information. In fact, today we will start with a rather big part that is dedicated to fundamental analysis and will speak about many different things that are linked with it.

[​IMG]

Actually, when people start to discuss fundamentals – as a rule they mean economic fundamentals of some particular country. And these fundamentals include a lot of different information – economic, political reports, macro data, news, central bank fiscal policy, different announcements and reports. For instance, the credit rating of the USA was recent downgrading from AAA to AA+ by the S&P rating agency. This was a fundamental event. And the subject of fundamental analysis is to study these events and link them together to make a forecast – how all this stuff will have influence on future currency value. In general fundamental analysis combines a huge number of macroeconomic and political events and data around the world and tries to answer how they influence the value of any asset, whatever we trade.

#1 Administrator, Nov 3, 2011
    Lasted edited by : Dec 20, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.