1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chapter 23, Part I. Multiple Time Frame Intro. - Q&A

Discussion in 'Complete Trading Education- Forex Military School' started by Administrator, Jan 19, 2012.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

Please use this thread for questions, answers, and comments on this lesson.

2. Gert v Bruggen

Gert v Bruggen Private, 1st Class

this is an interesting topic
    i use a system where whe have a 3th value instead of only looking at the Price and the Time we also use the Speed of the market.
    as the market does not know what Timeframe u are using u dont know what the correct timeframe is but when adding speed we can determin the correct timeframe at wich the market moves.
    we do that on a very unusual way by using SMA and EMA at different speeds based on Fibonacci numbers.
    u have to see it to know how it works but it is very effective this way the market tells us at what speed/timeframe the market is moving and when a reversal is going to happen.
    it is not a predicting system but when we got a trigger we know if it wil continue the trend or make a nice reversal.

Greets

Gert

3. hassan079

hassan079 Private

Dear Sir,
    I have learned a lot from you ,and im really thankful to you that you made forex that mush easier to understand ,and the way u described really covered in depth that's make much easier to understand the mechanics of forex ..
    Well I want to ask u one thing that if trend is turned bearish on 4hr time frame and on 1 hr time frame trend turning to bullish then what should i do ,i mean now how should i make a sell entry as on higher time frame trend is bearish

4. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Hi Gert,
    interesting idea. If you will share with me and the others - we will much appreciate that. If, of cause, that is not your know-how system. May be it will help to apply multiple TF analysis more effective.

Hi Hassan
    Your question is reasonable, but could you wait a bit while other parts of this chapter will release? The point is that precisely in later parts we will discuss this topic, concerning trends. If you still will have some misunderstanding and questions - we will discuss it, ok?

5. Gert v Bruggen

Gert v Bruggen Private, 1st Class

Hi Sive i am sorry to say i cant explain it cos it is not my system
    but invented by TS hennessy
    he also discoverd a new rule for Elliot Wave.
    and did put that in a good Explained Ebook what everyone can freely download
    look here Some Info about STAR
    i hope it is oke to post a link in here the page on that link i did Give also Explaining a bit about his discovery for STAR
    it is really amazing.
    sure there are always people who disagrea but like 95% of Forex traders who Fail in trading that % also fail to understand the system it issnt that hard but just need some good reading and practice

a few resent Star setups i did get in
    EURAUD at H4 did give us a trigger long at 1.23247 at 1/20/2012 20:00 stop at 1.22261 and first target at 1.24601
    EURGBP at H4 did give us a trigger Long at 0,82601 at 1/16/2012 00:00 Stop at 0,82206 and first target at 0,83487
    and a old setup very profitable
    AUDNZD at H1 did give us a trigger Short at 1.3759 at 3/9/2011 15:00 stop at 1,37920 first target at 1,35805
    in the past years we did find more the 500+ profatible setups
    only problem i got is my risk managment wassnt to good at that time and stil Fear of loosing
    but getting that more under control gives me now more control over the trades

i hope u give it a look and let us know what u think about it

Greets

Gert

#5 Gert v Bruggen, Jan 25, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2012
  6. hassan079

hassan079 Private

Thanks Sive , im glad to know that you will cover this in depth too in near future ill wait for it ..
    Well Im a newbie and with your assistance i learned alot abt forex most of the times i studied ur tutorials and I dont use demo account i use live account with micro lots as i beleive that one cant gain confidence on demo acc in trading plans :)
    About trends on daily and weekly seems easy to identify but still due to lack of confidence sometimes I get confused like in past few days you have notice that how market reacts near solid supports as i was sure that market will retrace but it goes up then back down and up then again down and now finally it started retracement , to me its seems like market traps us in wrong directions

7. Marketjoy Trader

Marketjoy Trader Private, 1st Class

Dear Gert,
    I have purchased this system and found it to be quite interesting. But one needs a guide to be able to master its usage.
    Since you have purchased and use this system for more than three years now, it can be safely assumed that you are more
    or less an expert.
    I will very much appreciate if there is a way I can contact you for mentoring on the use of the system.
    Please PM me.
    i look for forward to hearing from you pls.
    Best regards