Graduation!

Graducation! - Forex School
Commander in Pips:
 : So, what can I tell? Do you like this 5-star General markings on the right upper corner of the page?

Forex Military School – Graduation
Pipruit: Yeah, it looks very exciting!

Commander in Pips: Right. Finally you’ve done this. Today you’re graduating from our Forex Military School, or, it’s better to say demobilize. Although you see the General's stars – this is intrinsic grade of School only. It only means that this is a final chapter of our course. What rank you will get in reality – we will see. Probably you think now that you’ve passed through this huge amount of education material and become super-duper prepared for real pips conquering, that you’re extremely well prepared, trained and almost a pro in forex, right?

Pipruit: Well, I feel kind of like that…

Commander in Pips: In this case I have to chill you out a bit and tell you that you still stand far from veterans and will be awful in trading. But this has to be so, at least in the beginning. The point is that nobody could become an expert and professional by reading just some theoretical book or course, even if it is as tremendous and outstanding as this one. The real road to being a professional trader is real experience. But if you try to start trading on real account right after this school – it will be the same as to trying make a real surgical operation after reading a “Brain Surgery for Dummies” book.

As we’ve said in the beginning of our course, trading is a sudden strike (not PC game) with wisest and most tintelligent people in the world. Being a Trader is a very cynical occupation, you know. In fact what is a trader doing? He or she is trying to grab another trader’s money. Again you will stand those who have MBA, PhD and those who have money to buy any technical and software stuff that you can only imagine and that were ever produced in the world. All these tools they will use to try to grab your money, son. And let’s be honest – you have no skills currently to struggle against them. They are really big sharks.

Pipruit:
 You’ve scared me a bit…

Commander in Pips: That’s good. It will help you to stay on guard. Still do not despair – we have shown you the way from which you can start. Our FPA School can help you initially to join the big sharks and to not struggle against them. You just have to study to understand them, what they intend to do. Later, if you will succeed, you may buy trawler to catch sharks.

Also, you have to hold a reasonable thought in your mind that although trading may be an exciting process, it is foremost business – as we’ve discussed it in the corresponding chapter. But if you will maintain your passion and wish to study over time as well as serious attitude to trading, you will get the chance to success.

Still if you don’t mind let me make final valedictions.

Pipruit:
 With pleasure, sir.

Trading is a journey – not a destination

You have to like it and enjoy the process itself. Although your performance will be measured by profit as in any other business. Still, if you will not like the process, you will never succeed. Without the first you will never reach the second.

Here with our Forex Military School we’ve given you some nice tools and many advanced comments that hardly could be found for free somewhere else. But these are just tools and their application and effectiveness will depend on you. Every third person in the world is playing on guitar, but not every third is J. Hendrix. Many people play football, soccer to you Americans, but only a few can compare to those like D. Maradona, Pele and L. Messi.

Applying these thoughts to trading, you have to understand that it is not some indicator, not a black box trading system and not the advise of your neighbor-trader that hit your account. YOU do it! That is your skills, discipline, diligence, your trading system, ability to analyze the market, execute your trading plan and risk management rules that make this work.

Another important thing is your determination to study, apply what you’ve learned and track performance of this application. In the beginning you primary target is to be focused on the trading process, learning process and survival – not the profit.

Making an everyday analogy – would you go into guitar players’ competition by learning only “happy birthday to you” song on single string? I strongly doubt it. Probably you will pass through technique, scales arpeggios, etudes and other education stuff before turning to play “Flight of the Bumblebee” on 250 tempo. Here is the same – learn to understand markets, improve your trading technique, find a proper trading system, good risk management and learn to combine all of these issues on Demo first.

You major success here will be the trading system that gives you acceptable win/lose ratio, i.e. when your winning trades will be outperform losing ones.

There is no Holy Grail

I strongly recommend you to read Jack Schwager book “Market Wizards” and “New Market Wizards” sometime. Although each famous trader has its own way with markets and spin about his or her journey differently from each other – all of them have something common that become hallmarks of market success:

- There is no way to predict the future. Nobody can do this. That why we’ve discussed an emergency plan and that it has to exist. All that you can do is to be prepared for a possible crash of markets;

- Nobody can predict markets with certainty 100% of the time. Probably you often notice that market after some awaited press release, news or some data acts differently than expected – in contradiction with logical behavior. And you can’t find an explanation to that. Maybe some big hedge fund was locked in the wrong position, maybe banks have expected different numbers, maybe the market already has included this data in prices and so on. There are million of reasons could be for a not logical price move. The point is simple. If trading was as simple as interpretation of data – was it positive or negative, than all traders would be billionaires already. There is always uncertainty that exists, and you never know where it could come from. There are millions of traders in the world and every one of them has his or her own orders, positions, view and treating of particular news or data. What is the conclusion? You will be many times on the wrong side of the market. This is normal for such a kind of business as trading. But…

- Probability is what is really important. This leads us to follow the conclusion that trading is a probability business. You maybe on wrong side, but probability should be always on your side. If this is not the case then your business is in the bad way. If you’re brinksman – it will be hard for you to deal with trading.

Take a note that we’ve discussed all these issues in the School in much detail.

It will not superfluous to remind you about patience and discipline

Patience is one of the cornerstones of trading. You need time and patience to develop a trading system, to check it, to get experience, to enter and exit from trades and so on.

Discipline is another keystone. In fact it means that sometimes you have to do some things that you do not want to do, or are lazy to do it. Follow to keep trading journal, follow to preparation procedure for every trade and daily routine, and follow to trading plan – just to name some of them. But for newbie traders very often it happens so, that a corner stone turns to stone of stumbling.

You will see that to pass through some education course, book or e-school is much simpler, but applying them strictly with patience and discipline – that is a really tough task to do. That’s why not every person who has read the book becomes successful trader.

Lack of discipline, patience and diligence leads to major destruction forces as impulse, gambling and gut-feeling trades, early profit taking, drag out loss taking and revenge sentiments. They do not encourage of survival of newbie traders.

Here we have to recall the first statement about the journey. It will help you to stay on the way with discipline and patience. Trading is not “become rich tomorrow and give it up” – this is a gradual process. If you will move step by step diligently after some time you will see the progress and this will get you inspiration and encourage you to further success.

Also keep in mind that the market will always be here tomorrow – don’t forget about getting enough rest. Second, that is more important – do not hasten to trade any possibility that you can. Keep only with your best ideas. If you do not have the necessary setup today – wait for tomorrow. The market is forming excellent setups and opportunities almost every day, so why we have to take worst of them?

Be fascinating with the trading

Do you ever think why some people become good while others great? One of the reasons for that is attitude to what they doing. Some things you can’t change, such as inborn abilities but some things you can. “Try to change what you can and leave as they are what you can’t”. Attitude means a lot. Many famous persons become great and not just “good” because of their attitude towards their work. They love it. Not just execute it well as a job, but love it. So, you have to do the same. Particularly this love will kick you and let you to stay on process, when you will have:

1. Bad days;

2. Lazy days;

3. Sucky trading experience when all seems bad and wrong;

4. Trading despair and thoughts that maybe its time to find a different job;

You’ve got the point, I suppose - any moment when you think that all your forces have left you. And at this moment love and your fascinating attitude will tell you: “Feel the Force Luke!” This will help you to stay on the process and succeed. Constant dripping wears away a stone!

Pipruit:
 Thanks a lot sir for all your help and sharing all information.

Commander in Pips: So, that’s all, I suppose. It was really nice time that I’ve spent with you and I’ve got a lot pleasure and interesting time during our discussion and passing through our school. Finally, since you’re ready to dive in this terrible but great trading world, probably you will find useful some other work that we’ve done, especially on your way to get successful trading system, find broker and other:

1. Pharaoh’s Forex Basics Boot Camp. Although we’ve discussed some issues, but Pharaoh will get you more details and more pure practical issues on many questions:

- How to choose a broker;

- How to not become scams’ victim;

- How to manage risk;

- How to trade FPA daily trading signals – just to name some, and a lot of other important and different “how to”.

2. Once you read Pharaoh’s “how to trade FPA daily signals”, you may visit the FPA Daily Trading Signals folder and also the newest explanation on how to trade them.

3. In our Shoulder of Giants part you can pass through real-time analysis process. Here our special consultants give regular (weekly and daily) analysis of market as in text as in videos. Also here is a large archive or historical researches and videos. This is great education resource to find your own trading system and to study.

4. Make chatting and talking with other traders on any topic that you want in our Forum – ask questions get answers, share knowledge and experience!

5. Our Commerce Zone part of forum dedicated to discussion of services and third party companies.

6. We also have special part for discussion of brokers, signal services, software, trading systems and managed accounts – Live Services Discussion!

7. The last but not least our primary task - struggling against scam and punishing scammers. If you need some third part services but you do not want to get trapped by crooks or if you want to complain on some, as you think, scam – your parts are:

Reviews and Ratings read what others said about a company and leave your own reviews.
Performance tests Get a look at performance before signing up.
Scam Alerts Folder. Give details of any serious problems you've had with companies.

So what else? Oh, yes - 
Good luck and best of trading!​
Your FPA Team

Commander in Pips: Class Dismissed!

Comments

A
AsstModerator
11 years ago,
Sive,

Thanks for all the hard work putting FMS together. I learned a lot just from editing the chapters. Now I want to go back and reread them again.
S
Sive Morten
11 years ago,
> Sive,

Thanks for all the hard work putting FMS together. I learned a lot just from editing the chapters. Now I want to go back and reread them again.

Thanks, buddy
Hope, it will help to all our forumers to become consistantly profitable traders.
Also I would like to say big thanks to Serguey Kozlyakevich, who made excellent and funny pictures for the course.
A
antonisk
11 years ago,
Great work Sive
The FPA community needs people like the Sive to add value to the site.

By the Way who does the art work
G
gyanirahul
11 years ago,
thanks for that amazing tutorials sir . :D i can proudly say .. i am now a profitable trader :D after reading your course. i gain constantly 5% gain every month .. also my friends amazed how professionally i analysis the charts . I recommend all of them to Join FPA and read ur priceless gift :) for us
W
WolleFX
11 years ago,
Thank you very much for your work.
E
evroom1
11 years ago,
thanks so much Sive

Dear Sir What can anyone really say about this master work. Truly a master piece. I thank you for a job well done. I have followed your posts for years. In fact you are the only person worth following over time. Your efforts are never wasted. For sure not on me. Just when I think I might get depressed for lack of knowledge you clear it up and provide a direction. You are a proffessional in an industry where they are hard to come by.

Hats Off to you Sir
K
kantir
11 years ago,
Thanks, very very much, SIVE. You are great and generous person

Thank you for your complete, clear, sincere and professional WORK helping us to be better. :)

God bless you
W
wilsiano
11 years ago,
Thanks Sive for all the sacrifices you've made. I really appreciate your best efforts. You've tried to replicate yourself in us. I will work to be one of the greatest traders in the world. I'm proud of you and in the end when I write my biography I shall give you credit. I will see at the top. Many thanks and God bless you!!!
D
dkami
11 years ago,
Thanks Sive for all the hard work you have put in this Forex military school and of cause your daily analysis on the EU:)

Great job
G
gagolek
11 years ago,
thanks

Thanks Sive for sharing of your great knowledge and deep wisdom and experience.
R
russiebear
11 years ago,
Sive,
Thank you so much for this superb educational work. I really can't praise it highly enough. There are so many traders out there (of course including me!) who would benefit greatly from reading this!
Many thanks again,
Russ
D
Dromadere
11 years ago,
> Dear Sir What can anyone really say about this master work. Truly a master piece. I thank you for a job well done. I have followed your posts for years. In fact you are the only person worth followin..

I agree especially with the 5th sentence - All the best !!
T
tyakemi
11 years ago,
Thanks Sive

Excellent reading
F
FreddyFX
11 years ago,
from Mexico

Commander Sive.

GRACIAS for a job well done !!!!!

I have ALL lessons printed and formed into a book, EXCELLENT material.

Wishing you ALL the best from Mexico.

Over and out.
R
rashidin5178
11 years ago,
Just one word, Sir.....thank you very much!!!!!

Thanks and Best Regards
11 years ago,
Thank you Commander Sive,
Don't know how to repay you except by saying THANK YOU. Your course helped me to turn around from a loser to break even and now making some money. It is a sweet journey. God bless you and General Felix
Z
zunkco
11 years ago,
Thank You Very Much Sire !

All chapters are filled with information that shine with blinding light. But most important is these are real information, in the age of internet you cannot easily see pages and sites like this. Thank you again you accomplished a great thing....
J
jmcl
11 years ago,
Sive

From Durban, South Africa : I have learned so much that if I don't better my outlook it will be to my own account.

God Bless

John
E
ewan_savage
11 years ago,
Wow, this is so very cool. Thanks for all the hard work!
X
xrashex
11 years ago,
To Commander In Chief

Sive,
To be honest, I dont think any sort of thanking speech wont be enough for the effort you have put through this course.Almost every trading books we read or find does have very much the same content and to some extent all of those are explained by experienced people as though they are explaining it to expert traders.but you do have a way of explaining stuffs by coming down to our level.i appreciate you from the bottom of my heart and always looking forward to you to guide us.
Cheers
J
jacoblnrgn
11 years ago,
thank you for lessons sir... you've been a great help on my trades! I'M A GRADUATE!!!
L
lfarkas
11 years ago,
Great job, Sive. Many thanks! You are gorgeous.
P
prabakarv1990
11 years ago,
Mission Accomplished...........Thank u Sir........NOT ALL CAN DO THIS.....(you are one of the GEM of FPA)
J
Joh
11 years ago,
Thank you Sir Sive - your sacrifice and hard work has produced an amazing 40chapter book - of which you can be very proud. In turn it is a permanent guide for newbies and 'traders' alike and a amazing reference guide. As i have often said before Sive you are simply the best. May God bless you richly.
Thank you FPA for making this available to all of us - much appreciated.
O
onenikos
11 years ago,
I have more years behind me in trading that I want to remember. Nevertheless from what lessons I have red (unfortunately not all yet) I had something to gain. If this was available when I started I would have avoided some expensive experience lessons. My congrads go first to Felix, who true to his convictions, continues to "offer" and call others to do so. Secondly to Sive a person that I have come to respect and enjoy both through these lessons and his analysis. The blessings of all those whom you helped and continue to do so will be your best reward.
Respectfully
K
kiranchandran7
11 years ago,
Thank you a lot Sive Sir for your great work for helping people like me profitable.....Everything has put well together that even a person with absolutely no knowledge about any market also can be come out with pride Pip fighter...words are really inadequate to express my gratitude..Hats off for the Great work...if it were a book I would like to see the title as "The PipFighter's Bible"
4xGabriel
11 years ago,
Thank you very much Sive, you are a great person in this hard world of forex market, truly you won a piece of our hearts for been so helpful. You rock man!! Greetings from Guatemala!!
N
Nel
11 years ago,
That was awesome work..... Thanks General Sive
G
gabriel goncalves
11 years ago,
thank you General Sive...
I´m a better newbie now... just i need to study again some chapters
It was a lon road, and i´m proud to finish
Thanks to you and FPA
A
Antoni
11 years ago,
many thanks and gratitude General, for we are now well equipped and stand a chance to face the market.
also many thanks to FPA.

best regards
A
abuya
11 years ago,
Hi Sive,
Job well done, God bless you and your family. Thank you, to FPA love you all.
M
metajuwa ibukun
11 years ago,
Thanks so much for your effort for helping someone like me to know how to trade forex profitably.
T
Texty
11 years ago,
You have done more than noble!The most valuable forex lesson I have ever had.Thank you for your sacrifice Sive and Felix for this rare opportunity! Many thanks!
R
rijal
11 years ago,
Big thank you Sive and FPA team thank you.................
P
pip magnet
11 years ago,
Thanking you for taking the time to put this course together is the least i can do.
In my 8 years of Forex journey i have read so many books, seen so many things but non
has educated me the way yours did.
Simple to read and graphically detailed.
You are a treasure to us.
Thanks.
D
dna9179
11 years ago,
Really thank you so much for all your effort. Really thanks man
F
fran alvarez
11 years ago,
Thank you very much Sir, this is an excellent course and very professional.... all for free, is incredible. We are waiting for the second part of the academy, I know that is a future project..... maybe "special forces" or something else.... Thanks.
K
kaz5
11 years ago,
Thank You Sive, your work is a tremendous enrichment for traders. It is most appreciated. Well done. :D
S
Sive Morten
11 years ago,
Thank to all of you,
for warm and heart words.
Mostly you should thank Felix, since this is his merit that this book is free.

Glory be to God for all things!
D
Dermolikesprofit
11 years ago,
Just like to thank you Sive for all your effort in producing such a valuable education for all new forex traders and also a BIG thank you to Felix for ForexPeaceArmy and all who work with him in the battle against scammers and crooks in the forex buisness.
A famous trader once said,
"It is true that millions came easier to the trader after he knows how to trade, than hundreds did in the days of his unwitting ignorance"- Jesse Livemore
O
Onyebuchim C. Obike
11 years ago,
Many thanks for your time and efforts put into this course. Its fantastic. kudos to the editors, artists and everyone who assisted in this project. I love how you made some complex topics look very simple using the character "Pip-recruit".

I suggest the FPA compile the full chapters into a single PDF Book for keeps.

Thanks Sive
A
Alexeltopo
11 years ago,
Thanx for sharing your thoughts all these months. Let's publish it.
P
Pharaoh
11 years ago,
Thanks Sive! This is the absolute best Free Forex Education course anywhere.
S
Sive Morten
11 years ago,
> Thanks Sive! This is the absolute best Free Forex Education course anywhere.

To get positive feedback from Pharaoh is an honor.
I'm really appreciate it. Thanks!
B
Boy Do Hard
11 years ago,
From Indonesia...

Just want to say, God Bless You Mr Sive Morten... You're truly master in this Fx Battle...
Thank you very much...
A
arthuro freeman
11 years ago,
Thanks a lot Steve, and how u say in Russia: Ни пуха ни пера ;) ...
I can only say, great job...
Good luck
M
Mav76
11 years ago,
WOW! Thank you so much! I really have to go deep in this..it is so outstanding compared to the rest.

Marco
11 years ago,
Hello Sive,
Much thanks to your education lessons and advice over the last 1 1/2 years.
Looking back the lessons I can't help thinking about the role of market maker. Who are they ? Are they regulated ? What is their relationship with hedge fund and banks ? etc etc Is it also possible to write something about the issue ? I hope it is not sensitive to do so in the real world.
M
MoneyTalks58
10 years ago,
I have found this forum new and took a quick look on the military school. This is a great archive. Thanks all people that have effort on it. I will most probably print them and study on them carefully as a person who wants to be full time trader.

Thanks again.
B
Bill Tyson
9 years ago,
THANK YOU
I cannot believe how good this is.A great job Sive.I have learnt heaps
Bill
R
rex1024
6 years ago,
Wow, it will be necessary to review all this at the weekend
R
RahmatH
5 years ago,
Today is August 27th, 2018 and have been 7 years after this Sive's complete Forex education released but still impressive. Thank you Sive for this great education material which are very complete, well structured, friendly words, and not boring. This is a master piece. Five star to you and two thumbs.
O
One-fm
5 years ago,
It is my delight to have gone through this great course. Thank you for the generosity and sacrifices made to make this invaluable work free for all. Kudos to Sive for job well done.
T
theforester
4 years ago,
Sive,

I can't say the word you deserve, I am really proud to learn on your hands during these 40 chapters since 6 months ago on daily basis, I have read and wrote all what you have said with my hands.
I have past experience with trading since 2012, but you have changed sharply my point of view about trading at all.
There are many questions and thoughts that I can't answer it, but you have uncovered what was hidden and given the full explanation and the full scenario to understand them.
I promise to continue studying every day during my trading journey and apply what I have learned continuously.
At the end of day, forever I will pray the God to bless you forever forever forever....

With my best pleasure...
Mahmoud - Egypt
C
calesobo
2 years ago,
Well done. Excellent lessons, very thorough

Table of Contents