1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chapter 6, Part III. Fundamental analysis. - Q&A

Discussion in 'Complete Trading Education- Forex Military School' started by Administrator, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

Please use this thread for questions, answers, and comments on this lesson.

2. zakir

zakir Recruit

Instant News

Hi there,

Would you plz give me an idea how should I receive the instant major economic news release.

Regards- Zakir

3. maticl

maticl Recruit

Hi guys,

I have read few of your articlew regarding NFP influence on forex market and I would like to say your advice are very helpful.

Since I am a new in Forex I would like to get as much information as I possible can.
    Is there any empirical studies done showing influence of NFP and retail sales on Forex market.
    I would be very grateful If you send me possible links of these kind of articles if you are familiar with it.

Thank you and best regards
    Matic

4. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Hi Zakir,
    If you would like to get data almost second-to-second - you will have to buy some news stream, usually this kind of service is not free. But you just would like to see the data with 3-5 min lag, you can do it on Bloomberg.com or on the sites of Forex retail brokers.
    Also, you could be interested with this link:
    http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-news-gun/23015-introduction-forex-news-gun-diamonds-trading-signals.html
    This is our software for news trading.

Hi Matic,
    personally I rare trade data releases, but you can ask in corresponding thread of daily signals. Maybe somebody has made some statistic analysis of this. Because our analysts on day trading usually tells how much currencies could jump, depending on data deviation from expected numbers. It means that we have some statistic on this subject.

5. Hamza Samiullah

Hamza Samiullah Corporal

nice Artical ...

6. Albion Trader

Albion Trader Recruit

Hi Sive, all clear for now but one point: how can I get an idea of the current status of a specific market/currency?

Example: today I become interested in the Mexican Peso.
    How can I get fundamentals on Mexico?
    How can I get fundamentals on another nation, example New Zealand, so as to pair them and understand where they go?

Thanks!