1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chapter 6, Part V. What type of analysis is better?

Discussion in 'Complete Trading Education- Forex Military School' started by Administrator, Apr 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

Part V. What type of analysis is better? [​IMG]
    Commander in Pips: That, right, son, but first I’ll give you very simple answer, but then explain more. And the answer is as follows – do we really need some other types of analysis, if we have some best of the best? For example, if technical analysis is the best type, why do we still talk about the others?

Pipruit: You do know me pretty well now, Commander. Yeah, that’s right. Besides, this is an obvious question – I have to ask it.​

[​IMG]

Commander in Pips: No way! I need to get some pleasure to see when you will suffer over it.

Pipruit: Well, Sir, I understand your logic, but only deduction that I can make is that not all things are so obvious, right?​

Commander in Pips: Hey, that’s my phrase, do you have a copyright? Ok, you’ve got it right. Now, let’s explain why it works in this way.

First, on your trader’s way, you will meet absolutely different, occasionally fantastic traders, who will try to prove to you, that some way of analysis (likely that they use themselves) is a best. You will meet fans as technical analysis as fundamental, may be even other types of analysis that we do not even know (moon cycles). Don’t be confused by these one-sided enthusiasts. As I already have alluded, no one type of analysis is better than the other. They are just a possibility to look at the market from three different points, and you will get 3D-picture, instead of 2-D, or even 1-D (If it’s possible at all!). Although we’ve already discussed, that as a rule, most traders pick some type of analysis as their primary one, because it gives best results or is most suitable for their particular way of trading and secondary types, that trader uses to interpret current situation on the market. See, we need all types together, and here is how it works:

#1 Administrator, Apr 26, 2011
    Lasted edited by : Feb 9, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.