Resolved - Citrades.com Scam Binary options Broker

binarytrader69

Private
I have account at Citrades from more than 4 months, the account Manager named Josh Howard set me up.
He made me deposit $3000 and told me that a good trader will manage my account make money for me but instead some robot system
traded my account bought the account to 1800$ so i requested the chat support to turn it off. Since then i bought my account back to $3564 and placed a withdrawal request on 18-04-2015 but it is still in Pending. I call their office everyday , and they have the same excuse everytime saying the accounts has many request and they are working on it.
I had withdrawal issues at other Binary options brokers before but i never wrote anything on FPA, but i am sick and tired of these binary brokers delaying tactics now and want to WARN everyone to not open accounts at offshore Binary brokers like this.

Reactions: FM1
I deposited in on 22/12/2015 via Skrill for $500 and then the account manager named JOSH HOWARD( conman) told me to deposit more only then some professional trade will manage my account. so i deposited 2500$ more, and since that day no one seriously NO ONE ever contacted me or return to my emails and calls. I could not believe i was cheated. I completed my trading volume of 30k though i DID NOT take any bonus and placed a withdrawal.
Now today i got call from someone named JEFF from citrades saying that i cant withdraw my money even if i completed the trading volume. He says its in the terms and condition that i have to keep my Money for at least 6 months in account. like before June 2015 i cant withdraw.

How can i invite citrades or anyone from there when NO one replies to my emails. they always say accounts will call you but no one calls.
Isn't there any authority or police for these Scam brokers ?? Where can i complain ? Please help me.

Let me get that straight- they said you MUST keep the money for 6 months before withdrawing? Without getting even a bonus? (not that a bonus is a valid to reason to keep you 6 months)....

I think they say 6 months so you won't be able to chargeback the visa deposit

Sounds, seems, and smells like a scam to me!....my advice is for you to cut your losses, get back whatever money you can, and get out a.s.a.p pronto!

The worst thing is that Citrades is an unregulated firm.As they say themselves in their website and I quote:“Citrades is not subject to a specific set of regulatory framework ...“(sic!)
And what's more,this “broker” is a subsidiary of BrevSpand Ltd,a company based in Sofia Umh...I wonder why a financial service company should be based in Bulgaria(sic,sic!).His owner is a US citizen named Jason Scharf who is supposed to live in Tel Aviv.:(:confused:
In conclusion,I see it hard.The only thing that can be done is to follow Pharaoh's advice.

Yes, they are now saying me that I cant withdraw anything not even my Deposited money $3000, until June 2015 which is 6 months from when i deposited.
I told the guy named Jeff who called me saying all this BS that I DONT want any profits i made I just want my deposited money $3k only But He said i cant until June 2015. Now what should i do , i have stopped trading and i am just waiting for some miracle to happen.
I talk to their chat support everyday and they have the same answer saying some one from account will call me SOON. and that never happens the whole week. I placed the withdrawal request on 18 april and its been 4 weeks now.

Ignore the excuses and start filing complaints. If you deposited by credit card, start with the fraud department ay the card's issuing bank.

Yes, they are now saying me that I cant withdraw anything not even my Deposited money $3000, until June 2015 which is 6 months from when i deposited.
I told the guy named Jeff who called me saying all this BS that I DONT want any profits i made I just want my deposited money $3k only But He said i cant until June 2015. Now what should i do , i have stopped trading and i am just waiting for some miracle to happen.
I talk to their chat support everyday and they have the same answer saying some one from account will call me SOON. and that never happens the whole week. I placed the withdrawal request on 18 april and its been 4 weeks now.

Then waste no time and file a chargeback ASAP, I afraid you won't be able to see a dime in June 2015

Back