Resolved - Citrades.com Scam Binary options Broker

No i did not deposit via credit card, I deposited via Skrill/moneybookers. I always use skrill when i deposit money at broker, and i think i should change my payment method for future because Skrill is not helping me at all.
Anyhow They have now cancelled my pending request also, and i contacted the chat after that and they have the same answer that someone will call me.

How can we get them here at FPA , is there any way out now ??

No i did not deposit via credit card, I deposited via Skrill/moneybookers. I always use skrill when i deposit money at broker, and i think i should change my payment method for future because Skrill is not helping me at all.
Anyhow They have now cancelled my pending request also, and i contacted the chat after that and they have the same answer that someone will call me.

How can we get them here at FPA , is there any way out now ??

Skrill are not allowing a chargeback?

Did you file a case through FPA? Forex Scam Resolution and Trader's Money Recovery

SO that means i should contact my bank and file a charge back . Then the money will be sent back to skrill or to my bank account?

Because i uploaded funds to skrill through my Debit card and then i sent the broker thru skrill. Now if i charge back will this not create problems for skrill? like if they close my account ?

SO that means i should contact my bank and file a charge back . Then the money will be sent back to skrill or to my bank account?

Because i uploaded funds to skrill through my Debit card and then i sent the broker thru skrill. Now if i charge back will this not create problems for skrill? like if they close my account ?

No, it means you should follow that link dubaiscam has shared here

I don't use Skrills.Now,that said,you should read the linked guide and if you have any questions,e-mailed them (dispute@skrill.com).There could be problems relating to the timetable,so be quick.

I have still not received my money, Citrades is making all excuses they can, the chat support has nothing to say but make an excuse.
I just got to know that they have been labelled Scam also , now i cant open a case against them ?
The chat support there named Jennifer and Natasha keep saying the account is taking control of it and they have error sedning money thru skrill, I contacted skrill two times and they said my account is in order and can receive all payments from Merchants.

You aren't out of options yet:

See if Skrill has a fraud department. If so, show them the long list of excuses.

File a report with eConsumer.gov

Get a screenshot of the address on their homepage. It's in the UK. Report them to the UK FCA, FOS, and ActionFraud.

Get a screenshot of those phone numbers on their contact form and send it to www.CFTC.gov, the French AMF, and to ASIC.

What country are you in? Depending on your location there may be some other places you can lodge complaints.

Last edited by a moderator:
They dont have any address on their website or anywhere, they have numbers only , which i have called many times, i have emailed them 100 times , and talk to their chat support everyday and they have different excuses every day.
I have written email to skrill fraud dept and i reside in Pakistan.
I will write complains to CFTC, Actionfraud , UK FCA, and other authorities as well now. I hope anyone can help me get my money and many other people who deposited at this scam website.

Go ahead and also file with eConsumer.gov

They make reports available to regulators and police around the world.

Back