Citrades Deception, Fraud, And Theft

Jemal Brown

Recruit
Heres my horror story about Citrades. I opened an account with them in early August for $450 to test the Rock The Stock program. I was pleased with the early results and looked into their AutoTrading Binary; which I later learned is a whole other service not a part of their platform. I spoke with a Mr. Henry Yorke who tried to get me to invest $5000 but I decided to only deposit $3000 on 7/7/15, with the clearly expressed desire not to add any bonus knowing that the turnover severely cripples withdrawl time and most likely profit size.
After keeping a close eye onthe account I noticed a deposit of $1200(Which was never actually integrated into my funds) marked bonus on 7/13/15(?) This was obviously upsetting so I called in(unable to locate Mr. Yorke) to freeze trading on the account and I then proceeded to try and withdraw the remaining $3,187(187 left from the initial 450) which as you can guess was cancelled by them. Not only that but the account continued to trade against my wishes and $294 went missing(?) I then fussed and called frequently for a couple of days to resolve the issue and attempt to close my account. It was not until a later email that I wrote where I mentioned getting legal help involved tha I was contacted by Mr. Kevin Hall "Director Of Operations".
Mr Hall proceeded to reach an understanding with me,offered to personally oversee my account and assured me even in writing that I would be able to regularly make withdraws and that my $294(300) would be reimbursed. I regretfully agreed to proceed. 2 weeks later I actually needed the $ for a family emergency but the total was put into month long trades. He assured me again that I would be able to withdrawl more than the requested $3000 after thoise trades matured. It was a setback but I know longer term trades to be more stable/profitable so I patiently waited. When the trades matured at the beginning of this month I naturally put in for my $3000 withdrawl.
Cancelled again surprise surprise! I looked into the banking history again and noticed that the $300 Reimbursement is labeled as a Bonus. I have noe been trying to contact Mr. Hall via email and phone for almost 3 weeks now with no response whatsoever. I am only told by "customer support" and accounting that the turnover hasnt matured past 30x the bonus and thats why my withdrawls are cancelled. Luckily I at least have a paper trail of emails and videos of the actual account standings along the way to fully support my claims. Problem 1 obviously being that I was always openly opposed to a bonus, and never actually recieved one. Mr. Hall directly lied to me even in writing, and now they refuser to connect me with a manager,accounting or anyone who will professionally deal with the matter. I have suffered financially as a result of the assurances I was given and they have since given up on even trying to bullshi*** me. They are trying to bully me and hold my funds hostage, if not steal them based on fraudulent,unauthorized practices and I will do everything I can to not stand for it.
I have a complaint filed with the BBB and the CFTC who even though they are not regulated by, but say that if they get enough negative attention about them they will bring a serious case against them;which will put them out of business im sure. So if you have had a similar horrible experience with these crooks file it with the CFTC,BBB,and of course in this court and lets make sure we put a stop to their shady practice

Attachments

• Withdrawl Complaint October sixteenth twenty fifteen.pdf
    39.7 KB · Views: 16
Keep the CFTC up to date and encourage all other US victims to complain there.

How did you deposit? If by credit card, you can't claim the charge itself was fraudulent. What you can claim is that the blocking of the withdrawal is a failure to provide a promised service. Get ALL the documentation together, including anything about not accepting a bonus. Make sure to speak directly to someone who handles credit card fraud at your card's issuing bank.

I was having trouble with this company but I was very persistent on speaking with a decision maker and was finally contacted by a Mr. Richard Grant in their accounting department. My trouble was that my withdrawls were being declined due to the fact that my banking history showed bonuses which I never actually received. Mr. Grant simply apologized for any misunderstandings, graciously offered to return my $3000 in 2 week intervals and to further close out the remainder of my account funds. Im not sure how the mistakes were made but they are in the process of being rectified. Their US contact number is accessible/reliable at 347-753-8268. Best of luck

How much are you owed and how long will these repayments take?

Why can't Citrades return ALL of your money now?

I was having trouble with this company but I was very persistent on speaking with a decision maker and was finally contacted by a Mr. Richard Grant in their accounting department. My trouble was that my withdrawls were being declined due to the fact that my banking history showed bonuses which I never actually received. Mr. Grant simply apologized for any misunderstandings, graciously offered to return my $3000 in 2 week intervals and to further close out the remainder of my account funds. Im not sure how the mistakes were made but they are in the process of being rectified. Their US contact number is accessible/reliable at 347-753-8268. Best of luck
Hi, did you get your funds back from CiTrades? I also have an agreement with them to return the funds, but now my account is suspended and I cant place trades. The funds are still in the account. I have also tried all means of contacting them, but I'm getting no response.

Back