1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Citrades withdrawal issue !

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by roarram04, Feb 25, 2014.

1. roarram04

roarram04 Recruit

Hello there,

Im a client of Citrades. I deposited $250 and trade with them. After some loss and also need money for personal incidence, I decide to withdraw my money. But they delay for a long time and then try to encourage me to deposit more. I told them I need money for personal purpose URGENTLY or I have to report on Forexpeacearmy but they replied like this :

I cant talk via phone, and I need my money. Citrades should refund me, or I will have to expand the problem.

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh 1st Lieutenant

How did you deposit the money? Credit card?

3. AsstModerator

AsstModerator FPA Forums and Reviews Admin

The Citrades person who told you that is incorrect.

The FPA never blocked posts from any legitimate representative of Citrades or CitiTrader. The FPA did ban one employee who was caught pretending to be a client. The FPA banned a number of accounts that were spamming on behalf of this company. You can see some of that here...

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/spammers-hall-shame/27447-spam-citrades-com.html

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/spammers-hall-shame/26366-paid-spam-cititrader.html

The most recent representative of CitiTrader and Citrades was "Binary Answer". He stated that his legal department would not let him post any more. He then returned and posted a link to libelous material. Then he created a new account and posted in a large number of threads, including many unrelated to the CitiTrader and Citrades. You can see those actions starting on page 8 of this thread...

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/28706-citrades-com-scam-8.html

If CitiTrader and Citrades can appoint someone honest to speak on behalf if their company, that person would be welcome to join the discussion. More liars and spammers are not welcome.

4. roarram04

roarram04 Recruit

Newest Email from Jeans - Citrades

But havent got the money until now. Im in need Urgent and it seems they tried to delay

5. Pharaoh

Pharaoh 1st Lieutenant

Tell Jeans that you can be 100% certain that your issue as reported at the FPA is honest and accurate, so any claimed doubts about the FPA are irrelevant to him paying you the money you are owed and re just a method he's using to try to distract from your very real problem.

How did you deposit?

Go ahead and file a complaint with Cysec and eConsumer.gov

6. bigdolly

bigdolly Sergeant

It is mean and ridiculous for "respectable" company trying to bad-mouth others making such crazy statements. Don't know what to think about brokers now..

7. Pharaoh

Pharaoh 1st Lieutenant

It's a standard scam practice. If a client posts a complaint on a website, attack the credibility of the website to distract from the real issue a real client is having.

There really can be fake complaints, but those are much more rare than fake posts promoting a company - which is something CitiTrader (aka Citrades) has been caught doing at the FPA. This company has no claim to the word "respectable" in my book.