• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Citrades

I am having an issue with a company

afrossi

Recruit
Since, Citrades (operating under their parent name Triple S LTD), there’s so much that has happened, I just don’t know how I can make this short, but I’ll do my best. On the other hand, I’m afraid to contact anyone because their contract states I have no rights to share any information with any other companies or
investigative agencies.

When I first sent funds to Citrades on the 1st of July 2015, they were listed as a reputable trading
company. I first deposited $ 8,000.00 (multiple amounts deposited to reach this amount) and then on the 21st of Sept. 2015, I deposited another $ 5,000.00, bringing my total to $ 13,000.00.

In June 2016, they were placed on a blacklist by 7 Binary Options. But, I didn't learn this until February 2016. This began to worry me. At the time, they had over $ 300,000.00 U.S. of my money.

The first broker (Daniel Diamant) wasn’t making any profits, although he wasn’t losing much
either. He called me and said that if I wanted to participate in the NPF, I must deposit another
$5,000.00. On the 21st of September 2016, I deposited the $ 5,000.00, mentioned above.
Over the next few months, Mr. Diamant didn’t do much. He wouldn’t return my phone calls, so
I became concerned, again. I emailed him and requested he close my account and refund my
deposits.

Subsequently, in January 2016, a Citrades broker by the name of Mark Preston and a supervisor
called me. Through a conference call, they convinced me to leave my funds in my account and that Mr.
Preston would be an excellent replacement as my broker. I reluctantly agree. I didn’t think I
had much of a choice. They were not going to refund my money.

Mr. Preston began making substantial profits in the Auto Binary Account. During a phone
conversation he said that he could make me a more profits if I opened a VIP account. The way he described it, I believed it was a pie in the sky. At first he said it would take $ 300,000.00 to open a VIP account. I told him that I didn’t have that much money. He reduced the amount of investment to
$ 250,000.00. I told him that I didn’t have that much. Over a few phone conversations, I checked again the reviews and Citrades was still listed as a reputable company to invest.

After numerous phone calls from Mr. Preston, almost daily, I told him that I couldn’t invest $ 250,000.00. He said he had spoken with his supervisor and he agreed that if I can invest $ 200,000.00, they would
waive all the qualifications and open a VIP account. In late March 2016, I opened the VIP
account. Mr. Preston’s investments quickly increased the profits in both accounts. By July
2016, the Auto Binary account had reached over $ 64,000.00 from $ 13,000.00 and the VIP account had increased profits to nearly $ 360,000.00 from $ 200,000.00. I have screen shots of both account and statements for the VIP account.

I needed some funds, so in May 2016, I requested a $ 10,000.00 wire transfer from the Auto
Binary account. I sent Mr. Preston that I qualified for the withdrawals, so all the necessary forms were sent to him and accounting. He ordered the transfer. He said, I should have the funds in 3 to 5 days. By late May, I began to worry because the funds hadn’t arrived in my checking account. After several telephone calls and emails to Mr. Preston, he assured me that the funds were on the way, but they didn’t arrive. I continued to call, but no one would answer my calls or emails.

On the 29th of June 2016, I received a phone call from Jonathan Harding, I believe from their
accounting department. He said the $ 10,000.00 had been wired to another account by mistake, with my
same name. (I don’t understand how this could have happened. My name having to match
someone’s checking account and bank routing numbers, is not likely? None of this made or
makes any sense? (No competent company could not have wired funds to the wrong account
and routing numbers, all have the same name.) Harding said he had talked to the person who received the funds and as soon as he returns the funds from his account, he would have the money wired to my account.

Finally, the funds arrived in my checking account on the 6th of July 2016. Almost a month and half later.

During a phone conversation, Mr. Preston continued making profits in the Auto Binary and the VIP
accounts. I asked him since he was doing so well in the Auto Binary account, if it was possible
to begin a monthly withdrawal of $ 3,500.00. He said he was positive that this could be done
and he would begin an automatic monthly transfer immediately. After a dozen phone calls and emails, it
never happened.

In late July 2016, during a phone conversation with Mr. Preston, he said he was traveling to New
York for a job interview. He said he could no longer work for Citrades because of the way they
treat their customers.

Several weeks later, he returned and got the new job. While preparing his departure from Citrades, he asked if I wanted to transfer my funds with him. I asked him how could I do that, because Citrades won’t even honor a monthly transfer of $ 3,500.00, not failing to mention that it took Citrades several weeks to make the first withdrawal. He said not to worry about that. He assured me he could get both the Auto Binary and VIP funds transferred to the his new job. Then, I couldn’t to try to make contact with him or Citrades.

Their Direct Line phone numbers would go to a holding pattern or voice mail. From the holding pattern, the call would be disconnected. When a voice mail answered, I left a message for someone to call me. The other numbers listed under the Free Customer Center were actually fax numbers. I sent faxes requesting some to call me. Several weeks later, new broker by the name “Charles” called. Since, Mr. Preston left, the Auto Binary account began to drop like a brick. I told “Charles” to stop trading in the Auto Binary until we could get the account's radical fluctuations under control. He said he do that immediately. The Auto Binary continued trading and crashing. I called leaving a message for someone to call me.

After Mr. Preston left the company, thousands of dollars in the Auto Binary account were being
lost. From the 26th of June 2016, the account loses are from $ 59,954.38 to $ 530.16 today. The Auto Binary account is now listed as inactive. No more trading.

I had requested many times by chats, emails, and messages for Citrades to stop trading and to call me. They never responded.

Now, I’ve been locked out of my VIP account. No activity in the Auto Binary account, because they've lost all the money. It appears on the 5th of July 2016, Citrades was going to transfer $ 10,000.00, on the 11th of August 2016 Citrades was going to transfer $ 3,500.00, and on the 4th of September 2016 Citrades was going to transfer $ 20,000.00 from the VIP account, but they were all canceled. What incompetence!!!??? The funds in the VIP account, according to their policy, could not be transferred. I’m receiving no information from Citrades, even after dozens of requests to refund my money. Now, no one will respond to my emails, faxes, online chats, or phone calls. The phone calls are automatically placed on hold and after several minutes, the line is disconnected or an answer machine picks up the call.

Their online accounting emails are often returned non deliverable.

With all this that has occurred, I feel they are in violation of our contract and they should refund
all funds in my accounts. As punishment, I’m afraid that they intentionally traded in the
Auto Binary account to exhaust all the funds.

Is there anything you can do to help? I have dozens of emails and screen shots that I can provide.

Has anyone been able to get their money out of their accounts from Citrades? Do you think calling the London Metro Police or INTERPOL will help.

If you have any questions, please feel free to call.

Anthony Rossi
5501 Cardinal Bay
Houston, Texas 77041-5776

Hello my dear friend... Am deeply sorry about your investment, but i am here to tell you that all hopes are not lost. I had similar experience in the past before i was introduced to karlievtrade.com. after contacting them and explain what have gone through having problem withdrawing from my brokers account. At the end i finally was like able to get all my money back and continued to excel in my Trading. Kindly write to info@karlievtrade.com for further assistant.
Cheers wishing you the best..

Hello my dear friend... Am deeply sorry about your investment, but i am here to tell you that all hopes are not lost. I had similar experience in the past before i was introduced to karlievtrade.com. after contacting them and explain what have gone through having problem withdrawing from my brokers account. At the end i finally was like able to get all my money back and continued to excel in my Trading. Kindly write to info@karlievtrade.com for further assistant.

Thank you for the information. I've sent them an email. Now, I wait.

Be very careful. A brand new account offering a simple easy solution like this is very likely a recovery room scammer.

WinChargeback is in the FPA'a reviews and has had success in recovering funds in a number of cases.

Skip all Binary companies and check the FPAs reviews before trading with any forex broker. If you had checked the FPA first, you could have easily voided CitTrades.

I've sent a dozen documents to <info@karlievtrade.com>. They replied, in short, "MISAPPROPRIATED AND MISMANAGED YOUR FUNDS" and they are going sue if , "THE TIME FRAME OF THE PROCEEDINGS DEPENDS ON HOW FAST YOU COMPLY WITH OUR SERVICE CHARGES."

Can you tell me if you paid them for services, if so, how were their charges calculated. Were they paid before action, or after, or did they deduct a percentage of the proceeds?

Yes i paid upfront although It depends on the type of complain mine was a bit different from yours. They have their systematic organization, i made a payment and they helped file my complaint and i was assigned to a lawyer who stood by me throughout the whole recovery process. It was just a suggestion on how i got mine, i wish you best of Luck.

Check KarlievTrade's website. They have no physical address, but claim to be a regulator (of what country?). They have no list of regulated companies. The site is less than 1 year old. They offer binary trading software.

Is this the kind of company which will be able to help get people's money back, or is it the kind of site which will result in greater losses of money?

Ask them to send a representative to this thread to explain the company before giving them any more private information or any money.

I've posted about being scammed by Porter Finance and was then messaged by someone saying that these guys can assist in me recovering my funds. They are asking for 15% of the value of the funds scammed and I'm worried that I'll just be adding to problem. Any feedback would be appreciated.

The last email below after me asking if the fee can from the recovered funds.

Www.karlievtrade.com

DEAR STEVE HOPKINS,

IT WILL TAKE ELEVEN (11) TO FOURTEEN (14) DAYS TO COMPLETE THE
CASE. WE CANNOT TAKE OUR FEE FROM THE RECOVERED FUNDS. WE ARE GOING TO
START THE PROCESS TOMORROW WITH THE SUBMITTED INFORMATION SO THAT AS
SOON AS YOU ARE ABLE TO COME UP WITH THE REQUIRED CHARGES IT WILL TAKE
A COUPLE OF DAYS TO FINALIZE THE CASE.

HOWEVER, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO MAKE PAYMENT AFTER
THE FUNDS ARE RECOVERED DUE TO THE FOLLOWING REASONS.
1. WE NEED TO FILE YOUR CASE IN A LEGAL MANNER

2. THE ATTORNEY HAS TO BE PAID IN ADVANCE TO GET THE BALL ROLLING SO
THAT WE CAN ENSURE A CONDUCIVE ENVIRONMENT FOR YOU TO WIN THE CASE IN
GOOD FAITH.

WE ASSURE YOU 100% THAT AS SOON AS YOU ARE ABLE TO
MEET THE PAYMENT REQUIREMENTS YOU WILL DEFINITELY WIN THE CASE AND
YOUR FUNDS WILL BE RECOVERED.

Thanks
Operation Manager
Elijah D. Ledley

It looks like a recovery room scam. They know you are already a scam victim who is desperate to recover your funds, so will try to see how much more they can squeeze out of you with a fake website.

If you used credit cards, try a chargeback. If that fails, report the details.

It looks like a recovery room scam. They know you are already a scam victim who is desperate to recover your funds, so will try to see how much more they can squeeze out of you with a fake website.

If you used credit cards, try a chargeback. If that fails, report the details.

Latest email :

Good Evening Steven,

It was nice to know what exactly was holding you back with your case,
but like i said earlier our main job is to get your money refunded
back so we can collect our pay.
The initial service charge that we are charging is just to kickstart
the case and pay for other miscellenous expenses our lawyers are going
to encounter as we push your case further as you know it usually takes
the WTO a long while to reach verdicts but we have already pushed your
case up and in no time they will reach a decision.
Due to the fact that you have explained your financial situation to me
we will accept an initial payment of 8%(£1,520) just to settle our
lawyer fees and on the completion of your case we will collect our 7%
(£1,330).
We are not only looking to recover your invested funds but we are
pushing to have them compensate you for damages and we pushing for a
settlement of above £50,000 due to the fact that they grossly and
fraudulently mismanaged your assets with them. Do have a lovely
evening i will be in touch before i leave for Boston Tomorrow.

When you are ready just let me know so i can provide you with the
payment details

Cheers
Elijah D. Ledley

I've asked for evidence that my case has been submitted to the WTO which I assume they either cannot provide, or will be forged?

Back