• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem CLIENT BLACKMAILED - Another Israeli thief or Bloombex-Options scam

I am having an issue with a company

stellar

Sergeant
After my successful chargeback case agains No1options.com today I am beginning my battle against another Israeli thief Bloombex-Options.com

I am writing this post on behalf of my father who does not know English and therefore was deceived by these so-called brokers. He begin his trading activities with Bloombex on July 2015. His account manager was Sergey Korlov Sergey@Bloombex-options.com. He totally invested 3500$ to bloombex account.

My father was told that he can withdraw all amount on his account (except bonus) even if he has bonus and for the proof of this we asked to withdraw some amount. Sergey forwarded us to Michael Hunter and said he will help. He said that he can organize withdrawal of 500$ and we after some time we really received 500$ on our bank amount without any confirmations and letters. All this correspondence was through skype and we have all the chat history. As we had problems with No1options on February 2016 we decided to freeze our trading with Bloombex for some time

We return to Bloombex on October 2016 after we won chargeback case against No1options. Because of our bad experience with No1options we decided to read carefully the agreement before we begin trade. There were some unclear points in agreement regarding bonus and withdrawal therefore we asked Sergey Korlov to translate this points to Russian because they are not clear and opposite of what my father was told in skype conversations. After this our bad days begun.

At first we noticed that we have been charged 100$ from our account. Sergey said that this is inactivity fee. After few days, we noticed 500$ was also deducted from our balance. We write about this to Sergey every day for two weeks and he did not receive any answer until now.

Yesterday I noticed that our balance is only 64$ from 3300$. It was revealed that Bloombex options intentionally and unauthorisedly opened trades on behalf of me and lost all my money. We did not give authorizations to any bloombex representative to trade on behalf of us. What is done is a criminal activity.

In general mail notifications were sent for any trading activity in this platform but for all this activities in total amount of more than 3000$ we didn’t receive any mail notification. I noticed that trades were opened after we asked clarifications to contract terms and said we want to withdraw our money. Actually I was warned of such activity by one FPA member.

What is funny that Bloombex application in mobile phone still shows our balance as 3300$.

Which proves that this entire platform is just a farcical where no real trades are made and all numbers are adjusted by hand. Which is why they forgot to adjust our balance on mobile application.

I contacted support@bloombex-options.com and as usual, they are wasting my time by saying that my account manager is now Bruce Nash bruce.n@Bloombex-options.com and will contact me ASAP but not answering my questions and solving my problem.

Actually, I would have be in surprised if it was otherwise.

Please welcome our “heroes”:

Sergey Korlov Sergey@Bloombex-options.com
Michael Hunter michael.h@bloombex-options.com
Bruce Nash bruce.n@Bloombex-options.com
support@bloombex-options.com

I want to say to all Bloombex representatives here that I returned my 25000$ from No1options after 1 year and I have chargeback experience if you don’t want to pay chargeback fee from your own money when you will lose chargeback return my money because I will go to the end.

I uploaded some screens here.
lost-trades.PNG account-difference.JPG

Still no response from support or anyone. does Bloombex representatives want to comment something on this issue?

Send the link to this thread to all the addresses you have for Bloombex. Invite them to come here and explain why they wiped out your account.

After my successful chargeback case agains No1options.com today I am beginning my battle against another Israeli thief Bloombex-Options.com

I am writing this post on behalf of my father who does not know English and therefore was deceived by these so-called brokers. He begin his trading activities with Bloombex on July 2015. His account manager was Sergey Korlov Sergey@Bloombex-options.com. He totally invested 3500$ to bloombex account.

My father was told that he can withdraw all amount on his account (except bonus) even if he has bonus and for the proof of this we asked to withdraw some amount. Sergey forwarded us to Michael Hunter and said he will help. He said that he can organize withdrawal of 500$ and we after some time we really received 500$ on our bank amount without any confirmations and letters. All this correspondence was through skype and we have all the chat history. As we had problems with No1options on February 2016 we decided to freeze our trading with Bloombex for some time

We return to Bloombex on October 2016 after we won chargeback case against No1options. Because of our bad experience with No1options we decided to read carefully the agreement before we begin trade. There were some unclear points in agreement regarding bonus and withdrawal therefore we asked Sergey Korlov to translate this points to Russian because they are not clear and opposite of what my father was told in skype conversations. After this our bad days begun.

At first we noticed that we have been charged 100$ from our account. Sergey said that this is inactivity fee. After few days, we noticed 500$ was also deducted from our balance. We write about this to Sergey every day for two weeks and he did not receive any answer until now.

Yesterday I noticed that our balance is only 64$ from 3300$. It was revealed that Bloombex options intentionally and unauthorisedly opened trades on behalf of me and lost all my money. We did not give authorizations to any bloombex representative to trade on behalf of us. What is done is a criminal activity.

In general mail notifications were sent for any trading activity in this platform but for all this activities in total amount of more than 3000$ we didn’t receive any mail notification. I noticed that trades were opened after we asked clarifications to contract terms and said we want to withdraw our money. Actually I was warned of such activity by one FPA member.

What is funny that Bloombex application in mobile phone still shows our balance as 3300$.

Which proves that this entire platform is just a farcical where no real trades are made and all numbers are adjusted by hand. Which is why they forgot to adjust our balance on mobile application.

I contacted support@bloombex-options.com and as usual, they are wasting my time by saying that my account manager is now Bruce Nash bruce.n@Bloombex-options.com and will contact me ASAP but not answering my questions and solving my problem.

Actually, I would have be in surprised if it was otherwise.

Please welcome our “heroes”:

Sergey Korlov Sergey@Bloombex-options.com
Michael Hunter michael.h@bloombex-options.com
Bruce Nash bruce.n@Bloombex-options.com
support@bloombex-options.com

I want to say to all Bloombex representatives here that I returned my 25000$ from No1options after 1 year and I have chargeback experience if you don’t want to pay chargeback fee from your own money when you will lose chargeback return my money because I will go to the end.

I uploaded some screens here.
View attachment 29074 View attachment 29075
Here is the link of Bloombex-Options Representative Michele.S, Contact and invite her to this thread.

Send the link to this thread to all the addresses you have for Bloombex. Invite them to come here and explain why they wiped out your account.

Here is the link of Bloombex-Options Representative Michele.S, Contact and invite her to this thread.

Thank you guys. You can't imagine what a great job you are doing by helping all these victims of fradulent binary option industry. This forum helped me a lot in my first chargeback case. As i know there is no real forum which give true infomration about binary options besided this. Almost all web sites are writing false reviews for money. Binary option owners even use SEO tools to bring false resources up in google search results.

P.S. done all you adviced

Dear Amal2885,

This is Michele Stewart from Bloombex-options, kindly contact me at your earliest convenience so that I may
be able to assist you with your matter.

I can be reached at michele.s@bloombex-options.com.

Thank you, I look forward to hearing from you.

Warmest regards.

Michele S.

After sending post to my post here my father was contact by Sergey Karlov and he said that he agrees to refund our 3000$ but under following conditions:
First he refunds 1500$ to us and after i delete my this post in FPA he will refund the rest of amount. The other 1500$

Dear Moderators,
Please say can we remove this post if I receive my money?

Back