CMStrader.com a scam, 3 weeks and no money, 1 of the scammers Cameel Swan

I opened an account and deposited 2500 euro. 3 weeks ago I decided to withdraw the money. I took Cameel Swaan (1 of the scammers) 2 weeks to approve the withdrawal. Now it's extra 1 week after the "release of the funds" to my account but no money.
Avoid these scammers at all costs.
In the files uploaded you can see the BS from the scammers part promising me to pay back the money. On the other document you can see a screenshot of my bank account reflecting how I deposited 2500 euros but never got back my money after promising to get it back.
Any outcome?

Did anyone got money back from this SCAMsters? mine 35k is stuck up, the only thing I got is BS. Can anyone help how to get money back from them? can UK authority help? are they even in UK or Germany ? IP address seems to show Germany address.

Did anyone got money back from this SCAMsters? mine 35k is stuck up, the only thing I got is BS. Can anyone help how to get money back from them? can UK authority help? are they even in UK or Germany ? IP address seems to show Germany address.
Hi Patrick,
I can't believe they're still doing the same thing.
Keep fighting. I got my money back partially though. Open your own case here and follow all the steps. Only after I opened my own case here I got most of my money back.

If each person opens a thread and gives details, that would make dealing with issues on an individual basis work far better.

Back