Coliseumfx - A real professional scammer

Benny Tay

Recruit
I'm just being scammed by Coliseumfx. This guy blown out 96% of my USD 10k plus investment account with him under his so-called 'Manage Account' by asking me to send him my MT4 account password & user ID and he will get my account set up.

On 24 August 2015, Coliseumfx has sent me an email to inform me that he needs me to get the password from my broker, he didn't mean to change my password and now he can't close my account down. (he has forgotten the password that he has changed previously) and this was the 2nd times he ask me to reset the password. I did what he has instructed and gave him the new reset password by my broker and Colisuemfx did acknowledge when he received my new password.

Funny thing is, when my account was blown out due to his negligence, he said that he can't help me out on this because the issues on my account was not caused by him, but he is the one who managing my account all this while. And he is the one and only one who can open & close all trades so freely for all this while for my account, if he didn't access my account, who is the fellow that login to my MT4 account & opened 6 trades that all making losses on 24 Aug 2015? I have all the proof with me, how can he deny? If every clients of him including himself are making loss trades on 24 Aug 2015, i won't be blaming anyone but the truth is, he claimed he is making 12% profit on his newsletter sent to all of his clients on 24 Aug 2015 while my account was wipe off just in a few minutes with all the 6 trades he has created for me. This obviously has got to do with him and the loss trades created are all caused by his negligence .

When I confronted him in my email, Coliseumfx did not reply to my email despite i'm panicky sending him multiple emails, probably because he knew that it was his fault that he forgot to reset my password on his VPS. And I strongly believed that this is the reason why he did not want to reply to my email to solve the problem.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 0
Please be careful when putting your money with Coliseumfx, because I'm just being scammed by Coliseumfx. This guy blown out 96% of my USD 10k plus investment account with him under his so-called 'Manage Account' by asking me to send him my MT4 account password & user ID and he will get my account set up.

On 24 August 2015, Coliseumfx has sent me an email to inform me that he needs me to get the password from my broker, he didn't mean to change my password and now he can't close my account down. (he has forgotten the password that he has changed previously) and this was the 2nd times he ask me to reset the password. I did what he has instructed and gave him the new reset password by my broker and Colisuemfx did acknowledge when he received my new password.

Funny thing is, when my account was blown out due to his negligence, he said that he can't help me out on this because the issues on my account was not caused by him, but he is the one who managing my account all this while. And he is the one and only one who can open & close all trades so freely for all this while for my account, if he didn't access my account, who is the fellow that login to my MT4 account & opened 6 trades that all making losses on 24 Aug 2015? I have all the proof with me, how can he deny? If every clients of him including himself are making loss trades on 24 Aug 2015, i won't be blaming anyone but the truth is, he claimed he is making 12% profit on his newsletter sent to all of his clients on 24 Aug 2015 while my account was wipe off just in a few minutes with all the 6 trades he has created for me. This obviously has got to do with him and the loss trades created are all caused by his negligence .

When I confronted him in my email, Coliseumfx did not reply to my email despite i'm panicky sending him multiple emails, probably because he knew that it was his fault that he forgot to reset my password on his VPS. And I strongly believed that this is the reason why he did not want to reply to my email to solve the problem.

I would like to warn other traders out there to be careful with this guy especially on his 'manage account', again please avoid dealing with Coliseumfx.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 0
Back