Complain from ufx company

Gamal omar

Recruit
Dear sirs
I have a complain from ufx company, they intented to loose all my account of 230000$ inspite of my repetative emails to them worning from loosing the account but they told me do not worry if you have only one $ in the iquity (WE SUPERVISE YOUR ACCOUNT THROUGH OUR RISK MANAGEMENT TEAM) and if you lost your account we will take the full resposibility of that and the account closed but they do nothing.
Please i want them to sustain the resposibility and get back my mony
All document of emails and live phone call are ready on request to proof my rights
Hoping from you to get back my money from them and oush them to take the resposibility as they promised me
Regards
Gama omar
Email account in ufx: geeem123@ hotmail. com

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    225.2 KB · Views: 2
Let us have some more information. Are they trading for you?
How exactly do they intend to lose your money?

Dear sirs
I have a complain from ufx company, they intented to loose all my account of 230000$ inspite of my repetative emails to them worning from loosing the account but they told me do not worry if you have only one $ in the iquity (WE SUPERVISE YOUR ACCOUNT THROUGH OUR RISK MANAGEMENT TEAM) and if you lost your account we will take the full resposibility of that and the account closed but they do nothing.
Please i want them to sustain the resposibility and get back my mony
All document of emails and live phone call are ready on request to proof my rights
Hoping from you to get back my money from them and oush them to take the resposibility as they promised me
Regards
Gama omar
Email account in ufx: geeem123@ hotmail. com
Hi sir
They prevented me from closing any operation to my account running
The told if any necessary action required we will do
(Do not warry about your account we are following, watching and we will take action if necessary do not close any operation)
This what they asked me to untill my account closed and loose 230000$
Regards
Gamal omar

Dear sir
Also i have this instruction from them documented by mail and the recorded phone calls between me and their account manager qusai hegazi
Please try to take action
Yours
Gamal omar

Dear sir
Also i have this instruction from them documented by mail and the recorded phone calls between me and their account manager qusai hegazi
Please try to take action
Yours
Gamal omar

Its good that you have the evidence. Its BIG amount, why you took risk with such big amount?
Now come to solution, Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.

Hi Gamal Omar, I am Anh Ho, I got scam by UFX as well. please all together sue them, bring them to the court and destroy this UFX company. It is much easier and stronger if we all together. i already got a lawyer which is very unknown in London. Please contact me by email zinana108@yahoo.com we will have a discuss about that. It seems that you lost very big money. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

I had noticed that this broker has many complaints here on forex peace army so why not inviting their representative here to discuss these issues and their resolutions.

I had noticed that this broker has many complaints here on forex peace army so why not inviting their representative here to discuss these issues and their resolutions.
inviting their representative is good idea and I already suggested that steps.

Back