Complaint against ufx

MohamedA3

Private
I have transferred my all money in the wallet 8927 $to my bank account. Tamer Abbas my account manager refused money transfer and forced me to return money back to the wallet then log me in a losing deals to lose all my money except 692$ which I transferd it in the same day without any problems as I already lost my all money.I sent first mail to customer support at 13 April 2015 and after many times of contact Ibrahim Qasem called me to resolve this situation that I must send any value of money and he will increase it to one and half of this value and return it back to me as a solution for this situation. I accept as I want to return back my money and I sent 5332 $ and company supposed to send 7998 $.Company sent 4300$ to my credit card and it is supposed to send the rest of the money to my bank account .Till now I didn't receive any money and I contacted company many times without solution. Every time we will contact you shortly that is what it say. I lost 9957 $ without justice and without rules and Tamer Abbas works now without any problems without any justice.I want all my lost money and complete INVESTIGATION IN THIS MATTER.

Of course UFXMarkets and you can review all calls between me and my account manager Tamer Abbas who refused money transfer before I lost my all money by him.

Below are few steps that you must follow

Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat Or send emails about this thread

Emails are..........

support@ufx.com
feedback@ufx.com

3rd- Go to their Social media pages and share your STORY and Link of this Thread as a comment on latest post.

Social pages are

https://plus.google.com/116140193256096358349/posts

https://www.facebook.com/UFXen

https://www.youtube.com/user/UFXcom

Also share your review at FPA Review page here UFX.com - Forex Peace Army

If you deposited Money via credit card then talk with CC department as soon as possible.

PS: We want your votes at open cases, check this section FPA Open Cases and votes for Guilty or Not Guilty.

It is your credit card department from the bank that issued your credit card. They might be able to issue a charge back to your card.
This broker is a scammer that stole many people's money before you, and none of those people that you communicated with use their real names. If I remember correctly, this broker is actually from israel and they run their scam from israel as well, so your best chance of getting your money back is your bank to issue a charge back to your card if they can.

Credit card deposits are one of the few lines of defense.

If you did deposit by credit card, gather up all the info you can as fast as you can (there are deadlines). Call your credit card's issuing bank. Ask to speak to someone in the fraud department. Explain exactly what happened, how much money you put in and how much you've managed to get out (if any). Explain that withdrawals are one of the services a brokerage is supposed to offer. Ask if a chargeback for failure to perform promised services is an option.

Do note: If there was any profit, a chargeback cannot recover that. It only covers deposits. From what I've seen, getting one's deposit back is about the most that can be hoped for when dealing with UFX Markets.

Credit card deposits are one of the few lines of defense.

If you did deposit by credit card, gather up all the info you can as fast as you can (there are deadlines). Call your credit card's issuing bank. Ask to speak to someone in the fraud department. Explain exactly what happened, how much money you put in and how much you've managed to get out (if any). Explain that withdrawals are one of the services a brokerage is supposed to offer. Ask if a chargeback for failure to perform promised services is an option.

Do note: If there was any profit, a chargeback cannot recover that. It only covers deposits. From what I've seen, getting one's deposit back is about the most that can be hoped for when dealing with UFX Markets.

I called every one in this department but they reply that you transferred this money and you are responsible for this.
Please till me what can I do expect that to return my money back?

Back