1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CompleteCurrencyTrader.com (James Edward)

Discussion in 'Forex Education Services' started by Administrator, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

Sep 24, 2007

Mar 28, 2010
    James show me your Live Trades or are you Just a fx marketeer ?
  3. Humphrey Croiset

Mar 28, 2010
    --- no Live Trades to Show ?
  4. BigDK

BigDK Recruit

Feb 4, 2015
    Almost 2 years no nothing here? Riding a dead horse here? Some questions, wasted time? Anybody out there?
  5. Oksenboel

Oksenboel Corporal

Feb 18, 2013

I attended your webinar where you promoted your advanced education and where I can get your advanced Currency Strength Panel.

My question to you is:

Are you crazy ?
    Are you mad?
    Are drunk on monday morning?
    Are you stoned or under drugs?

14.000 USD for your bloody videos and your little programs like Advanced Currency Strength Panel ???

My last question: are you sick ?

But I think you are a BIG liar: Even your CCT Stoploss Manager does not worl properly. 40% of the trades I have to add a stopploss manually. Than your CCT stoploss manager reacts.

When your Stoploss Manager does not work properly, I am VERY SURE, that your other programs do not work properly. PLEASE FOLKS, BETTER STAY AWAY !!!

You do not accept PayPal? I guess why: with PayPal the people can complain and get their money back.
    Because of this, I think you are a scammer. Get 14.000 USD for a course which does not get profit. And then customers do NOT GET ANY MONEY BACK.

People stay away: James makes a hunter's strategy: Feed the animals (You) with a little food and until they animals trust the hunter (James).
    Then the hunter shoots them.

I have seen that strategy many, many times. Give them a little bit they believe, because it sounds logical. And then ask them to pay !!!

James tells a lot of BS in his videos which sound clear and logical.

1. Keep your winners and close your loosers.
    A bloody lie: How should I get a single winner trade?
    I have many looser ? They do not covered by my winning trades.

2. Flip a coin and set your trade.
    LOL. When it will be THAT EASY. The whole world will be millionaires.

3. James posts his trades in the member's area. But he does not say how much profit he made. But to access the member's area you have to pay first. Nobody can check this until he shot you (until you paid). Pure nonsens.

Hey, you liar, when you make REALLY so much profit as you tell, why do you not show us a verified account on MyFxBooks ??? You can hide there as much as you want.

I would accept even an account on FX Blue. But liars do not do this.

4. I am sorry there was a lot more BS in that "live"-video I can not remember. I will watch this again and record it and post it here.

I learned since I started Forex: the better the advertisment is the more it is SCAM. And this advertisment is fantastic. It gets everyone you listen. But do not open your pockets. Only James Edwards will get profit.

So, folks, I am pretty sure this is pure scam.
    Stay away. It is just a waste of time AND money. A lot money.

Yours Oksenboel
    #5 Oksenboel, Oct 26, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2015