• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Core Liquidity Markets, clmforex.com BO broker

Bullbutcher

Recruit
Hi ppl. Anyone have experience with this broker? The offer BO on MT4. Will appreciate if some one share own experience with this broker regarding withdrawal, chart manipulation and etc.
Is it trustable or scum one?

Anonymous web registration. If you are buying a $100 piece of software or training guide, that's not unreasonable. If it's some place you expect to hold a significant amount of YOUR money, why would you sent it to a place that doesn't have their domain linked to their corporate address?

The Level 50, 120 Collins Street address on the Contact page appears to be a virtual office of some sort.

Regus > - Melbourne 120 Collins Street

So you can press the Up or Down arrow in MT4? Binary trades still aren't passed to the real market and you still risk $100 for a chance to make far less than $100.

Other information on the site makes it sound like they may also offer normal retain forex trading. It would take a few calls or email to verify all the details of this.

They do appear to be registered with ASIC. So far, I have no information on how ASIC deals with complaints regarding binary options brokers, so have no idea if they would be helpful or not in a binary trading dispute.

Yeah mate. I done my own research too. Actually this platform covered by GO Markets Pty Ltd (AFSL 254963 | ABN 85 081 864 039) On FPA I saw something familiar here review for GOMarketsAus.com I check agreement for both platform and found that they covering by one broker GO Markets Pty Ltd same business address but with differnt contact numbers ;)

Scamadviser research result:

Title: Online Forex Trading & MetaTrader 4 (MT4) for Brokers - GO Markets
Description: GO Markets are online forex trading brokers offering forex currency trading account using
Type: Trading,finance

Domain Age: 6 Years, 82 Days
Website Speed: Slow

Owner: Email Address.......: antonyg@gomarketsaus.com
Website Location : United States

Title: Core Liquidity Markets

Domain Age: 1 Years, 41 Days
Website Speed: Slow

Website Location : United States
Notes:-
Alert ResultThe website expected life (365 days) is relatively short.

So looks like Core Liquidity Markets it fresh bucket-shop from GO Markets Pty Ltd

Here is chart difference (left side by GO Markets Pty Ltd right side by Dukascopy)

View attachment 16106

View attachment 16107

The binary option Australian brokers are CLMforex, GoMarkets and Vantagefx. Has anyone on this forum used CLMforex or any of these Australian BO brokers?? They are licensed, but not sure if that will equate to no problems :)

Yeah mate. I done my own research too. Actually this platform covered by GO Markets Pty Ltd (AFSL 254963 | ABN 85 081 864 039) On FPA I saw something familiar here review for GOMarketsAus.com I check agreement for both platform and found that they covering by one broker GO Markets Pty Ltd same business address but with differnt contact numbers ;)

Scamadviser research result:

So looks like Core Liquidity Markets it fresh bucket-shop from GO Markets Pty Ltd

Here is chart difference (left side by GO Markets Pty Ltd right side by Dukascopy)

View attachment 16106

View attachment 16107

Did you ever get a chance to trade with CLM Forex or another Australian broker that you were happy with? cheers

WARNING!!! CORE LIQUIDITY MANIPULATE PRICES, to inquire respond with evasive and you cancel the account ...

WARNING!!! CORE LIQUIDITY MANIPULATE PRICES, to inquire respond with evasive and you cancel the account ...

Do you have any proof that CLM forex manipulate prices?? In what way do they manipulate prices? I was thinking of trading with them.

Hello, take your money and run, CLM manipulates prices. I am with them for about a year, traded last year and lost account. This year I thought I give it a try again, because on other brokers I am doing well.
Started good, winned some trades then I noticed that broker started manipulate prices. I watched closely and compare on freestockmarkets and MT4 platform. And I must say it was just crazy, in last 10 seconds they go against you so you cant really win. Price on one of my trades was like 21 micropips lower then on freestockmarkets, so just that I landed OTM and then spiked again.
So I opened call trade on EUR/AUD at 1.49928 and they closed it 1.49925. the lowest point in that candle was 1.49938 and candle closed at 1.49946, so how the f**** can that be a decent broker?
Adding proof as attachment. Will watch them closelly now and report again.

Attachments

• price manipulation CLM.png
    price manipulation CLM.png
    2.6 KB · Views: 18
Hello.

I am afraid I have to confirm to stay away from this broker because my experience is negative. It's not just something I want to say, here it is the evidences (I attach any email we have excahnged):

Final notice.

On 07/04/2016 09:09, achab wrote: Dear Sirs,

after two months I am waiting for an answer from you, this email is an ultimatum. I have written 3 times (before this one, that is the 4th email), on February the 2nd, March the 20th and the 25th; now it is April the 7th and you still continue to ignore my rights and you ignore my questions too.

You have one more week to reimburse me. If not I will advice you since now I will take care of my rights in the legal ways.

Best regards,
Elio Matacena.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Re: Core Liquidity Markets EU | Withdrawal Request Processed
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2016 13:16:44 +0100
To: Core Liquidity Markets <support@clmforex.com>

Dear Sirs,

good afternoon. Another week has gone away without you answered me. Unfortunately I can wait for no more than a week more, after it I will post the whole story on ForexPeaceArmy.com, describing the details so people will have something on your behavior.

Best regards,
Elio Matacena.

On 2016-03-20 22:20, achab wrote: Dear Sirs,

good morning. My last email was set to you more than one month ago and it is still unanswered. I asked you why you considered my account "with limited activity". I can read that I traded more than 40 lots in 85 days, with an average balance of about EUR 7,000.00.

In my opinion you made a mistake and you must reimburse me about the fees you applied.

Kindly advice.

Best regards,
Elio Matacena.

On 2016-02-08 10:23, achab wrote: Dear Sirs,

good morning. So, you wrote my "account was considered with limited trading activity": can you explain why? What are the details that drove you into this decision?

Please, be advised that any answer you will give me will be posted on ForexPeaceArmy.com.

Best regards,
Elio Matacena.

On 08/02/2016 01:04, Core Liquidity Markets wrote:
Dear Elio,
Your account was considered with limited trading activity therefore you were charged a fee of 2.99%.

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards,

Client Support
Core Liquidity Markets Pty Ltd.

AU: +61.2.8015.5431
UK: +44 2 035 146 538
support@clmforex.com
clmforex.com

Your referrals are always appreciated!

The information contained in this email is for the use of the addressee only. The information is confidential and if you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose to others. Trading Forex and Derivatives carries a high level of risk, including the risk of losing substantially more than your initial investment. Also, you do not own or have any rights to the underlying assets. The effect of leverage is that both gains and losses are magnified. You should only trade if you can afford to carry these risks. Trading Derivatives may not be suitable for everyone, so please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved, and seek independent advice if necessary. A Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and Financial Services Guide (FSG) is available to download from Core Liquidity Markets’ website, or hard copies can be sent to you by contacting our offices at the number above, and should be considered before deciding to enter into any derivatives transactions. Any advice provided to you on the website or by our representatives is general advice only and no consideration will be given to individual investment objectives, financial situation and needs. You should therefore consider the appropriateness of our advice before making any decision about using our services. Traders should also ensure that they operate their trading account in a manner consistent with their trading comfort level. Any offer is not designed to alter or modify an individual's risk preference or encourage individuals to trade in a manner inconsistent with their own trading strategies. Core Liquidity Markets refers to Core Liquidity Markets Pty Ltd an Australian Firm registered with ASIC, ACN 164 994 049. Core Liquidity Markets is a Corporate Authorised Representative Number 443832 of GO Markets Pty Ltd AFSL 254963 the Authorizing Licensee and Principal. Note: The AFSL and ASIC regulation only applies to financial services provided to Australian residents. The AFSL and ASIC regulation does not apply to the financial services provided to clients who reside outside of Australia.

On Sat, Feb 6, 2016 at 6:13 AM, achab <achab@list.ru> wrote:
Dear Sirs,

good morning. I am a calm and reasonable person, but I don't like to be ignored, it hurts me (as everyone). So, full of patience, I re-ask you what I did on last January, the 28th (see below for details).

In your last email you wrote me "accounts with limited trading activity are subject to deposit/withdrawal fees", so I asked you - as well as I re-ask you - was my account with limited or no trading activity?

Best regards,
Elio Matacena.

On 28/01/2016 18:13, achab wrote:
Was my account with limited or no trading activity?

Best regards,
Elio A. Matacena.
________
Nota di riservatezza:
Il presente messaggio, corredato dei relativi allegati, contiene informazioni da considerarsi strettamente riservate, ed é destinato esclusivamente al destinatario sopra indicato, il quale é l'unico autorizzato ad usarlo, copiarlo e, sotto la propria responsabilità, diffonderlo.
Chiunque ricevesse questo messaggio per errore o comunque lo leggesse senza esserne legittimato é avvertito che trattenerlo, copiarlo, divulgarlo, distribuirlo a persone diverse dal destinatario é severamente proibito, ed é pregato di rinviarlo immediatamente al mittente distruggendo l'originale
Confidentiality Notice:
This message, together with its annexes, contains information to be deemed strictly confidential and is destined only to the addressee(s) identified above who only may use, copy and, under his/their responsibility, further disseminate it. If anyone received this message by mistake or reads it without entitlement is forewarned that keeping, copying, disseminating or distributing this message to persons other than the addressee(s) is strictly forbidden and is asked to transmit it immediately to the sender and to erase the original message received.
Inviato da iPhone 4.
Sent via iPhone 4.

Il giorno 28 gen 2016, alle ore 17:49, Core Liquidity Markets <support@clmforex.com> ha scritto:
Dear Elio,
Please find attached to this email a screenshot of our Skrill account showing the fee associated to your transaction for the amount of USD 315.26.
As clearly stated on our website, accounts with limited trading activity are subject to deposit/withdrawal fees (up to 7%). Your account was marked as a limited trading account therefore you were charged a fee of 2.99%.
Please use the following link to review our withdrawal policy: clmforex.com/trade-binary-options/withdrawal/

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards,

Client Support

support@clmforex.com
clmforex.com

The information contained in this email is for the use of the addressee only. The information is confidential and if you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose to others. Trading Forex and Derivatives carries a high level of risk, including the risk of losing substantially more than your initial investment. Also, you do not own or have any rights to the underlying assets. The effect of leverage is that both gains and losses are magnified. You should only trade if you can afford to carry these risks. Trading Derivatives may not be suitable for everyone, so please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved, and seek independent advice if necessary. A Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and Financial Services Guide (FSG) is available to download from Core Liquidity Markets’ website, or hard copies can be sent to you by contacting our offices at the number above, and should be considered before deciding to enter into any derivatives transactions. Any advice provided to you on the website or by our representatives is general advice only and no consideration will be given to individual investment objectives, financial situation and needs. You should therefore consider the appropriateness of our advice before making any decision about using our services. Traders should also ensure that they operate their trading account in a manner consistent with their trading comfort level. Any offer is not designed to alter or modify an individual's risk preference or encourage individuals to trade in a manner inconsistent with their own trading strategies. Core Liquidity Markets refers to Core Liquidity Markets Pty Ltd an Australian Firm registered with ASIC, ACN 164 994 049. Core Liquidity Markets is a Corporate Authorised Representative Number 443832 of GO Markets Pty Ltd AFSL 254963 the Authorizing Licensee and Principal. Note: The AFSL and ASIC regulation only applies to financial services provided to Australian residents. The AFSL and ASIC regulation does not apply to the financial services provided to clients who reside outside of Australia.

Dear Sirs,

thanks for your answer. Where did you write about such huge fee? I tried to find it before and after my withdrawal but I fail: would you be so kind to indicate me your URL?

Best regards,
Elio Matacena.

On 21/12/2015 00:08, Core Liquidity Markets wrote:
Dear Elio,
Please be advised you incurred a withdrawal fee of 3%.

Kind Regards,

Client Support

support@clmforex.com
clmforex.com

On Sat, Dec 19, 2015 at 7:00 AM, achab <achab@list.ru> wrote:
Dear Sirs,

would you be so kind to explain me the ticket number 34170663?

Best regards,
Elio Matacena.

On 18/12/2015 22:07, Core Liquidity Markets wrote:
Dear Elio Armando Matacena,
Your withdrawal request for account 420312 in the amount of 6121.52 EUR has been processed. Please be advised withdrawal fees may have been applied.
Take in consideration the following processing times:
  • Skrill: Immediate credit
  • Neteller: Immediate credit
  • Wire Transfers: 3 - 5 business days
  • Credit|Debit Card: 2 - 5 business days
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Kind Regards,

Accounts Department

AU: +61 2 8015 5431
accounts@clmforex.com
clmforex.com
Login to Client Portal
Footer_Portal_Emails.jpg

Core Liquidity Markets EU

<Limited_trading_activity_Fee.PNG>
<Skrill_Fees_Elio_Matacena.PNG>

Back