Could not open my everyoption acc.after bank in money.

Jeffgan

Recruit
I was cheated recently by everyoption broker.I have their name and email and skype conversation.The amount in my everyoption come to usd13,995
My code is eo5015017.I complain to them i cant open my account and now they block my email too.They told me i have usd2.40 left.Yet i could not open my account.My name yok chye gan.I lost my life saving to this scammer who will reap what they sow.20150901_211352.jpg

They are heartless people in everyoption every thing they say is money money money and more money.but when u call their office number no one pick up always voice message.They put 7/24 online chat..when u click it..there is none.Scammer in www.everyoption.com They refuse you to withdraw the full money in your account.bewares of this wolf.

hi few month back i was cheated by a company call everyption.com for usd14.900 they log my account,and 4 people who talk to me and advice me plus who read my debit card and the 3 digit code they ask from me,disappear from skype.com. they change the company to todayoption.com They put answer machines with a lady voice.Sometime the man will reply if they think you have friend wany to invest or you ready to invest more.They will allow you withdraw e.g.usd200.00 to lie to you like you can withdraw the rest,but when you try it wont work.Their name Anthony white,Daniel Baker,Mathew Miller.I believed they used false name,they talk very decent but all are wolf in a sheep skin.They have no mercy,they are liars,very deceptives liar that trick me to invest more.They buy apple stock for you with insurance that gurantee you always win.But they adjust the winning in the amount you put in,they could not show u the full details of winning apple stock in the investment report.When you lost all,someone will call you again,say there is a.mistake..pls put in more money..they will gurantee to win back 80% of your lost money.It just unbeliever that this theif can rob you and kill,then destroy you.May God have mercy on their family and them.

Back