• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Crunch time! My case with ICMarkets

I am having an issue with a company
All facts are interlinked with other facts and so cannot be posted in part.

ICM had 5 months and 12 days to provide me with irrefutable proof to my very simple and straightforward issues/disputes but they failed to do that and, in my opinion, is attempting to sweep my lingering issues/disputes under the carpet.

I have my work to attend to and so will not be posting any more reply until I have some more free time.

Yes, I am very sure you at ICM would very much like to know more of my report submission gathered from time consuming researches and consultation with various parties, including from Metaquotes and other brokers which we might not be able to submit directly in our report, but as “authoritative” information.

Pending official submission and any follow-up actions by the Australian Authorities, I have been advised not to post anymore of the report as that might jeopardize my case issues/disputes with ICMarkets.

I/we are quietly optimistic that since ICMarkets have previous false margin & stop-out of their clients’ trading account as precedent to my case issues/disputes, that lend credence & merit to my case issues/disputes and raise likelihood for further investigation by Australian Authorities into my case issues/disputes with ICMarkets.

As they say, “Once a crook, always a crook; correct?” :D

I/we shall be polishing up the report and, after going through some proof reading, I will post here at the FPA the official submission date and then…well….we wait!

After a month or so, and if there is or are no response(s) to my case issues/disputes with International Capital Markets Pty Ltd., Australia, then I supposed we (ICM & I) will be back to square one :p ….and, perhaps, then I/we will have to go to plan “B” and even “C” in further pursuit of justice & satisfaction to my case issues/disputes with ICMarkets.

We are going in circle with ICMarkets attempts to cover-up their Support staff ineptitude to quickly solving my case issues/disputes, and contradictory statements from you as ICM Head of Dealing Desk only add confusions to the already complicated case issues/disputes which started off as a very simple and straightforward case issues/disputes.

In event there is an official investigation, you as ICM Head of Dealing Desk and a very senior executive, cannot simply brush aside and “rubbish” my contentions and to call me a “liar” as you have done on a number of occasions.

So, under these circumstances, I don’t see any more point in continuing with our dialog here at the FPA and shall wait for the Australian Authorities to review my report submission and to decide whether there are merits and justifiable cause(s) for an investigation into my case issues/disputes with International Capital Markets Pty Ltd., Australia.

That’s it then! We now wait and see what happen next....and thank you very much for your kind input :)

At this point in time, it's apparent that ICMarkets has submitted all their evidences and statement and, in light of that, I will now submit my case statement:

RahmanSL find it extremely suspicious that ICMarkets did not nor would they submit him the most important/vital/critical comparison tick charts of ICM and other ASIC regulated brokers to prove beyond any doubt that the USD/CAD has spread widening on the material date & time and not confined to ICMarkets back-office server.

@ this point in time from what I understand after reading all these pages you have not provided and evidence of wrong doing!

Please post some evidence against ICM,

Do you have any evidence that you asked ICM on 5/3/15 for the ICM tick data?

I don't believe it's up to ICM to give other brokers tick data, that was up to you to provide them with that data to support your case. Not that it would be any good as we all are aware different brokers have different spreads ect,ect

Do you have any evidence that ICM manipulated your account in the back office?

If not well it's neither here nor there without hard proof!

Rahman has had several stop outs due to insufficient margin at IC Markets. Our support staff have never provided comparisons between IC Market's and our competitors spreads nor has Rahman ever asked for it. IC Markets provided Rahman with tick data from our platform to show the spreads on the USDCAD for the day in question. This is more than we are required to provide..

IC Markets support staff managed Rahman's case correctly as they had done in the past. It is completely unreasonable to suggest they should have provided this spread comparison data given they had not done so for Rahman in the past and Rahman had not requested it.

The spread graphs available from myfxbook will only show the last few days of data. As an example we can only see data going back to Wednesday and it is now Sunday http://www.myfxbook.com/forex-broker-spreads/ic-markets-USDCAD-real-spread/819,5 A support person would need great foresight to capture this information during the short window that it is available for.

If you look @ my post #100 (this was what I was referring to to RahmanSL) I was only asking about ICM tick data not for ICM to give other brokers tick data!

If you have evidence that ICM provided RahmanSL with ICM tick data from 5/3/15 please provide?

@ this point in time from what I understand after reading all these pages you have not provided and evidence of wrong doing!
Please post some evidence against ICM,
Do you have any evidence that you asked ICM on 5/3/15 for the ICM tick data?
I don't believe it's up to ICM to give other brokers tick data, that was up to you to provide them with that data to support your case. Not that it would be any good as we all are aware different brokers have different spreads ect,ect
Do you have any evidence that ICM manipulated your account in the back office?
If not well it's neither here nor there without hard proof!

Well, if ICM has done nothing wrong, then they have absolutely nothing to worry about; correct?....and if the Australian Authorities find no merit to justify investigation into my case issues/disputes with ICM, then….as @Kerobokan has posted in post#96….” If I was the regulator I would pin it up on the wall as an example and laugh at it for the next 10 years! :D

So, as I have already posted above: We now wait and see what happen next. :)

Well, if ICM has done nothing wrong, then they have absolutely nothing to worry about; correct?....and if the Australian Authorities find no merit to justify investigation into my case issues/disputes with ICM, then….as @Kerobokan has posted in post#96….” If I was the regulator I would pin it up on the wall as an example and laugh at it for the next 10 years! :D

So, as I have already posted above: We now wait and see what happen next. :)

Well talk is cheap and I ain't buying, I ain't like the 98% of FPA members that just click on the SCAM Guilty vote! (see last ICM scam finding of guilty when it was clear the trader over leveraged but FPA members gave a Guilty verdict!)

Lets face it, brokers have very little chance on FPA even if the trader was at fault!

You need to post Hard Proof but to date you haven't posted any proof that ICM manipulated your account that I can see!

On the other hand ICM has provided evidence of how and why you was MC (see over leveraged)

P.S. I am not taking side's here, like I said in another post I need to know just as much as you do if your account was manipulated as I have a ICM account!

if anyone has sent me a PM please note I'm using a different profile now since it wont let me login with my facebook account. I may not have received the PM so please resend.

If you look @ my post #100 (this was what I was referring to to RahmanSL) I was only asking about ICM tick data not for ICM to give other brokers tick data!
If you have evidence that ICM provided RahmanSL with ICM tick data from 5/3/15 please provide?

You mean like the ICM sample chart Angus so kindly emailed me (along with 3 other charts from different ASIC regulated brokers for comparison) as in attachment?

...hmmmm...nope! ICM Support "forgot" to do that but if they had provided me with that chart and "reminded" me where to look for these charts, I would have promptly gone to the myfxbook sites to look for and to see for myself and this thread and my issues/dispute with ICM would not exist.

Anywhere, it is all too little too late and I will just leave it to the Australian Authorities to do whatever they want with my report submission.

Attachments

• Screenshot Tick Chart ICM.jpg
    Screenshot Tick Chart ICM.jpg
    215 KB · Views: 1
Well talk is cheap and I ain't buying, I ain't like the 98% of FPA members that just click on the SCAM Guilty vote! (see last ICM scam finding of guilty when it was clear the trader over leveraged but FPA members gave a Guilty verdict!)
Lets face it, brokers have very little chance on FPA even if the trader was at fault!
You need to post Hard Proof but to date you haven't posted any proof that ICM manipulated your account that I can see!
On the other hand ICM has provided evidence of how and why you was MC (see over leveraged)
P.S. I am not taking side's here, like I said in another post I need to know just as much as you do if your account was manipulated as I have a ICM account!

Yup! Agreed 100%...talk is cheap so I will just leave it to the Australian authorities capable hands....and, perhaps, something for them to laugh at for the next 10 years:D

Back