• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Crunch time! My case with ICMarkets

I am having an issue with a company
A Step-on-Step guide to make a “Misconduct Report” to ASIC against ICMarkets (or any other ASIC regulated broker):

Go to http://asic.gov.au/about-asic/contact-us/ ……..and you will see 1st Attachment
upload_2015-9-12_16-34-3.png

Click on “report misconduct” and you will see 2nd Attachment
upload_2015-9-12_16-34-26.png

Click on “Find out how to report misconduct” and you will see 3rd Attachment.
upload_2015-9-12_16-34-52.png

Click on “Money I have invested (financial services and advice)” and you will see 4th Attachment.
upload_2015-9-12_16-35-17.png

Click on “Where ASIC can help: Money I have invested (financial services and advice)” and you will see 5th Attachment.
upload_2015-9-12_16-35-38.png

Click on “Report misconduct to ASIC” and you will see 6th Attachment.
upload_2015-9-12_16-35-52.png

Steps 7a to 7g will show details on how to fill-in ASIC "Misconduct report" form on ICMarkets a.k.a I-See-Bucketshop.

Attachments

• upload_2015-9-12_16-33-40.png
    upload_2015-9-12_16-33-40.png
    117 KB · Views: 0
Scroll down further and you will see 7a Attachment.
upload_2015-9-14_12-14-39.png

Fill in all your personal details. If your spoken English is not too good, then write in the “Comment” section “Spoken English not so good. Please write to my email address where I can better understand any additional submission requirements

Scroll down same page “Report misconduct” form and you will see 7aa Attachment:
upload_2015-9-14_12-16-25.png

Click on “Outside Australia” if you are not reporting from that country.

Scroll further down and you will see Attachment 7b:
upload_2015-9-14_21-46-52.png

These are the details you have to fill in on the broker you are reporting....in this case ICMarkets a.k.a I-See-Bucketshop

Scroll further down and you will see Attachment 7c:
upload_2015-9-14_21-48-34.png

I fill in details on “Angus Walker” because he is the last ICM personnel in contact with me....but yours might not be the same contact person.

Scroll further down and you will see Attachment 7d:
upload_2015-9-14_21-51-18.png

I fill in “Customer” and on “How much money ($AUD) or property is involved?” you fill in your losses (in AUD value) with this broker.
Select “Yes” or “No” as appropriate to you.

Scroll further down and you will see Attachment 7e:
upload_2015-9-14_21-52-27.png

If you have already filed a report on any of the listed Australian Authorities, then tick that on the form. If you have not made any other report, then leave them un-tick/blank.

Scroll further down and you will see Attachment 7f:
upload_2015-9-14_21-53-36.png

Prepare your brief report on your issues/disputes with ICM on the “Brief description of your concerns” and limit your words to 2000 characters. Don’t worry about other details at this time because when someone from ASIC contact you in email, you will be able to attach the rest of your detail reports/charts/proof/etc in email to them for their review and assessment of your case issues/disputes.
Click “Yes” on “Do you have documents that may assist us in assessing your concerns?”

Scroll further down and you will see Attachment 7g:
upload_2015-9-14_21-55-54.png

Select “Yes” on both section on “Authority to release information

Recheck your details carefully for accuracies and then click “send” at bottom right corner.
After you have click on “send” make sure to take screenshot of your case file reference number when it pops up. You will need that reference number in case ASIC does not get back to you and you have to email them on your report status.

=============================
ASIC will send you an initial email confirming they have received your report and they will also attach a copy of your case file report.

Few days later, an official from ASIC will contact you by email and you can then email him/her all your report/charts/proof/etc to assist them in their assessment of your issues/disputes. They will inform that it will take around 30 days for them to assess your case.

As I have mentioned earlier on, for those who have problem/trouble in making their issues/disputes report, you can PM/email me and I will try my best (free time from my busy work schedules permitting) to assist in refining the report. BUT this is ONLY for case issues/disputes with ICMarkets a.k.a I-See-Bucketshop.

I have been meaning to post this earlier, but couldn’t find the time!

For yet another very good example on how low I-See-Bucketshop has sunk, go over to Donnaforex site http://www.donnaforex.com/index.php?action=profile;u=25614;area=showposts;start=464 …..click on “Forum”, go to “Commercial Discussion – Products/Services”, click on “Forex Brokers”, then “IC Markets”(page 2 for now) latest post no. 364

Click on the guy going by the name of “rodney” which will take you to his profile (date joined Jul 17, 2014). Then click on “Show Posts” to read all his posts there (59 numbers to date).

As you read through his posts, it will become very apparent that “rodney” is none other than I-See-bucketshop’s Head Of Dealing Desk good-old Angus Jon Walker…yes, same old crude, pompous, arrogant, and abrasive writing style and manner…and, of course, attacking I-See-Bucketshop’s competitor brokers (especially Pepperstones) wherever he can, and trying to appear neutral by commenting lightly on some brokers to disguise his real identity.

One long-time Donnaforex member going by the name of “Larko” (on thread for AxiTrader) had some exchanges with “rodney” and also suspected “rodney” to be Angus Jon Walker.

And, oh yah, in a number of posts at that site, “rodney” expressed his real dislike for our Forex Peace Army….But that’s to be expected as, from what I have read, Angus Jon Walker was caught out a number of times by our ever vigilant Asst Moderator for posting fake reviews on their bucketshop broker.

However, over at DonnaForex site, it looks like Angus Jon Walker has dug himself pretty deep and the Moderator(s) don’t seem to have notice either.

I know Angus Jon Walker has taken on at least one other name at DonnaForex site, but I can’t remember which name that is…but reading that person’s posts, it is quite apparent that it’s none other than Angus Jon Walker from I-See-Bucketshop.

If Donna's moderator(s) were to compare IP address(es) of "rodney" a.k.a Angus Jon Walker with our FPA Asst Moderator, I believe there is a good possibility that the IP address(es) would be one of that used by Angus Jon Walker/I-See-Bucketshop IP used to post fake positive reviews on I-See-Bucketshop.

In fact, "rodney" a.k.a Angus Jon Walker has sent me private "challenging" messages (PM) over at Donnaforex site as follows:

Sep 16, 2015, 01:28 AM
Hello "RahmanSL"
I see that you are declaring war on me. To save you from coming to Australia and having to pay for the travel costs how about I come and see you, don't you think it would be much better to declare war on me to my face rather than over the internet?
If you let me know your address I will be there next week so you can look me in the eyes and declare war on me in person, I'm sure it will give you much more satisfaction.
Look forward to seeing you soon "RahmanSL".
Take care till then.
Rodney

Sep 17, 2015, 09:44 AM
lipsrsealed.gif

No response to my message yet "RahmanSL". Is there a problem?
Cheers
Rod

Sep 18, 2015, 05:27 AM
shocked.gif

Do you have a problem "declaring war" on me in person "RahmanSL"?
What are you afraid of?
Cheers
Rod

Sep 18, 2015, 11:14 PM

No response, are you scared of something old man?
cheers
Rod

Sep 19, 2015, 10:38 PM
What is there to be scared of? You can declare war on me directly to my face, just like you wanted.

Sep 20, 2015, 12:28 PM
What's wrong "RahmanSL"?
huh.gif
?

**Note: The "war" "rodney" a.k.a Angus Jon Walker is in reference to my last post (no. 2903) at Donnaforex site on IC MARKETS thread:
Sep 14, 2015, 05:55 AM
Yes Moderator, enough is enough!
=====================
Well, Angus, looks like you won the battle here, but most certainly not the war
tongue.gif

...But I supposed old Angus does not understand what that sentence/phrase mean :D

===============================

Asst Moderator, would it be possible to liaise with Donnaforex site on the IP used by "rodney" to establish that the IP is used by Angus Jon Walker/ICMarkets for posting fake positive reviews on ICM at our FPA?
If the IP can be confirmed to be one and the same, I can forward "rodney" a.k.a Angus Jon Walker PM to ASIC for their further action on inappropriate behavior of a senior manager from an ASIC regulated broker.

Last edited:
I couldn't even imagine that ASIC broker is a mere bucketshop.. how we can trust regulations now? FCA - ironfx, Asic-IC markets absolutely the same to offshores

@bigdolly gun doesn't kill...it's the person pulling the trigger that does!
Brokers, regardless of good or bad regulator, cannot commit crime for profits but the people running/operating the company...in I-See-Bucketshop case, it's people like Andrew Budzinski and Angus Jon Walker.
These are the people whom regulators like ASIC should keep an eye on periodically to protect the good name of ASIC.
================================

*Note: Reading back on posts by & PM from "rodney" a.k.a Angus Jon Walker" Head Of Dealing Desk, I noticed that he seem to know some of my intimate/private details which are not in my "profile" and I don't use facebook either.
So, I deduce that the only way that "rodney" a.k.a Angus Jon Walker" can possibly know my intimate/private details is from the detail information which I have submitted to I-See_Bucketshop when I registered live trading account with them.
This makes me 100% certain that the person posting as "rodney" over at DonnaForex site is indeed ICMarkets Head Of Dealing Desk Angus Jon Walker....and "rodney" further mentioned that he is in Brisbane, Australia.

So, ICMarkets is indeed being run by bullying, obnoxious, pompous, unethical, and unprofessional people like Angus Jon Walker who give ASIC regulated brokers a bad name and reputation.

Last edited:
When a broker need to advertise/attract for more clients, they would hold a "free" forex trading competition to attract traders to their site. And that's exactly what I-See-Bucketshop is doing now!....business must be hurting somewhat from all the bad publicity on their bucketshop brokerage company :D

Back