email.png
    78.5 KB · Views: 0
CTOption Support
Nov 29 (1 day ago)
cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

Dear Jonathan,

It was brought to our attention than you have addresses Mr. Pickholz with regards to problems with your account. While the information Mr. Pickholz provided you with is far from being accurate, we have taken your comments to him seriously and would like to update you on our actions.

First of all, please note that your credit card was fully refunded with the $250 you have initially deposited. We trust you will be able to see the refunded funds within a few days.

Further more, the dormant fees that were charged to your account were refunded, and, the withdrawal fees charged on your first deposit were refunded as well. Note that your last withdrawal request for $156.46 was adjusted to $150.00, simply because it is technically impossible to refund a credit card for more than the initial deposit. In order to receive the remaining $56.46 in your account, you will have to issues a withdrawal request and provide a payment method such as bank details, Skrill or Neteller.

Having that obstacle taken out of the equation, we would like to take a minute of your time to explain our actions. In opposite to your initial impression, we do take our customers seriously and do our very best to provide the best available service. With customers such as yourself, making an initial deposit in order to evaluate our services, we make extra efforts. While exploring your account showed nothing unusual, we have no reason to hold an unhappy customer's money. Our business aims at happy, loyal, investors.

Should you find any interest, we would appreciate if you took a few minutes to review our Terms and Conditions, published in our website. You will find there a clear explanation to every action taken with your account, all in clear, non "legally complex" language. We have put great efforts and considerable resources in building the best platform available and wrap it with fair, high level, services.

We hope that this will end our relations in a professional and friendly manner. Maybe, after all, we would be able to provide you with our services sometime in the future.

Best regards,

CTOption Support.

profile_mask2.png

Jonathan Soh <roller88888@gmail.com>
Nov 29 (1 day ago)
cleardot.gif

to CTOption
cleardot.gif

Yes put the remaining funds of 56.46 to my skrill account.
it.hunk@gmail.com

Regards,
Jonathan Soh
cleardot.gif

now i am waiting for 200 usd to my card and 56.46 to my skrill account

Attached are the withdrawal and the funds to go to the skrill account

Attachments

• withdrawal.png
    withdrawal.png
    8.9 KB · Views: 0
  • fundstoskrillaccount.png
    fundstoskrillaccount.png
    6.4 KB · Views: 0
After i got the email, i thought all will be fine and well, however they started calling me to play games with me again, now what i want is 200 on the card, as they have paid 50 and 56.46 to the skrill account, i will file a case if this does not happen. i WILL pursue all the way.

to anyone looking at this thread, do not trade with CToption. And i repeat they have not paid to the skrill account, and i will check the bank card

ok have got the funds to my skrill account, waiting for the bank card now.

Attachments

• skrillfunds.png
    skrillfunds.png
    39.5 KB · Views: 0
hi close the case they have paid out, do not trade with CToption.

Attachments

• ctoption.jpg
    ctoption.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 0
Back