Resolved - CTOption.com

Hello fellow traders

I opened an account with ctoption.com one and a half year ago.
I deposited 400 euros, sent all the compliance documentation and started trading with them. Had some ups and downs...

A few months later I wasn't trading regularly cause of health problems. That was when 50 Euros were deducted as a dormant fee.

Few days ago I decided to start trading again, but beforehand I wanted to make a withdrawal, as I read some scam reports about them.

I made a withdrawal request on 27th of July. Few days later my request was deleted without any notice, without any calls, without an email. I tried to call them for 3 days in a row, but no one responded even after half hour waiting on hold.
I made a withdrawal request for the second time. Few days later I got a call from some guy who claimed to be Bob Anderson and my account manager (btw Alex Moreno was my account manager some months ago), said that he wanted to know a few things about me and offer some account types to INVEST. I Him told that all I want for now is to proceed with the withdrawal request and then discuss about it. If I can't trust your company how can we proceed sir? His answer was that I have already made a withdrawal of 50 so there is my proof. OMG! That is a DORMANT FEE Mr Bob. "Oh yes you are right, I 'll contact the financial department" were his words.

BTW withdrawal request was deleted once again.

Long things short, He send me an email with 3 types of accounts regarding investments. Called me to discuss about them, I told Him about the withdrawal request being deleted once again. "I don't know why they did that" he said. "If you cannot fulfill my request do not call me again". "Ok sir good luck" were his exact words...

DO NOT TRUST YOUR MONEY WITH THEM

withdrawal request:
Screen Shot 2016-07-27 at 15.40.04.png

deleted without any traces left behind:
Screen Shot 2016-08-21 at 12.45.26.png

Unfortunately it is not the first time that Binary Brokers behave like that.
The specific broker was already found once guilty in a case
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/11042/www.ctoption.com
Binary Brokers and registered in Saint Vincent and The Grenadines is a "deadly" combination.
Add a review in their reviews section here at FPA and to any other review site, so that others will be warned.

I've no personal experience with CTOption, but someone I know personally, was scammed by them. He tells me that there are some seriously aggressive sales people working there, and their main objective seems to be to persuade you that it's a good idea to allow them to trade on your behalf. Obviously, they are interested in trading your money away, that's all. He never did get his deposit back.

There are so many scam brokers around nowadays; you don't know who can be trusted anymore... even the regulated ones engage in fraudulent activity.

Back