1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CTOption Scam Binary Broker

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by Asif Hasan, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Asif Hasan

Asif Hasan Recruit

Dear all
    I joined last week with CTOption with $250 and made profit of $185 in 3 days. after the next day I tried to withdrawal and made withdraw request. But they hold my request saying my investment amount per trade was over 5% and then I had live chat but said he couldn't do anything because he wasn't my account manager but the funniest thing even I didn't know who is my account manager yet. I have sent countless emails to them but still waiting for reply,,no live chat manager block me and today I have an incoming call about my withdraw says I m not eligible for withdraw,,I will when my account goes $7500,,is that a jock,,even I didn't receive any welcome bonus,,also verified my account but without any reason they didn't processed my withdrawal.
    I humbly request not to join this broker to lost ur money.
    CTOption is pure scam

2. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

ctoption already marked as a scam Broker base on Trader`s vote and scamming cases. You can read more here http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/11042/www.ctoption.com

Now, come to the solution of your problem, If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback OR Contact WinThisCase.