CTOption SCAM

Rafael Arruda

Recruit
Good Morning.

I opened an account at CTOption and a few days later a manager call Marcela Moreira contacted me to make a deposit that my account would be managed by her, which would make it easier to withdraw among other things.

I made the 10K deposit and the first few months were fine, but as early as the following month, a break in user accounts and mine started as well.

Luckily I noticed and started to turn off the thefts that were placed in my account.

Today my account is open, but I can not get the money to make the withdrawal ... I contacted several times by email and without success.

They are really a SCAM company that steal money from users.

I have everything as proof with me, email, screenshot, phone agravations all that refers to a CTOption, I have in my hands still well.

But I do not know the right way to do something with this company.

I would like help from you.

And for people in the world do not get into CTOpiton and a company that steals people's Money.

Good Morning.

I opened an account at CTOption and a few days later a manager call Marcela Moreira contacted me to make a deposit that my account would be managed by her, which would make it easier to withdraw among other things.

I made the 10K deposit and the first few months were fine, but as early as the following month, a break in user accounts and mine started as well.

Luckily I noticed and started to turn off the thefts that were placed in my account.

Today my account is open, but I can not get the money to make the withdrawal ... I contacted several times by email and without success.

They are really a SCAM company that steal money from users.

I have everything as proof with me, email, screenshot, phone agravations all that refers to a CTOption, I have in my hands still well.

But I do not know the right way to do something with this company.

I would like help from you.

And for people in the world do not get into CTOpiton and a company that steals people's Money.
Too many complaints about CtOption so far, My advice is to go ahead and open FPA treaders court case against them. Visit this link https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/traders-court/ and follow the suggested steps there.
OR Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.

Back