CTOption SCAM

Aaron12

Recruit
Hello,
Less than 2 years ago I opened a trading account through push money and they assigned me to CToption's platform. Long story short, when I was finally approved for withdrawl, someone in their company locked me out and traded away all the funds. I had to request a new password and of course I was upset when I logged back in and $2500 of my money was gone! At first they seemed compliant and aknowledged that something went wrong, but about 4 months ago, they went silent. I have persistently e-mailed them and they finally responded with the flat lie that I made the trades and I could deposit more if I wanted to continue trading. I have over 50 emails between CTOption and myself just on this specific dispute. I personally deposited $2,500 total. It has been too long to have my bank step in, is there anything I can do?! Thanks

Hello,
Less than 2 years ago I opened a trading account through push money and they assigned me to CToption's platform. Long story short, when I was finally approved for withdrawl, someone in their company locked me out and traded away all the funds. I had to request a new password and of course I was upset when I logged back in and $2500 of my money was gone! At first they seemed compliant and aknowledged that something went wrong, but about 4 months ago, they went silent. I have persistently e-mailed them and they finally responded with the flat lie that I made the trades and I could deposit more if I wanted to continue trading. I have over 50 emails between CTOption and myself just on this specific dispute. I personally deposited $2,500 total. It has been too long to have my bank step in, is there anything I can do?! Thanks
ctoption already marked as a scam Broker base on Trader`s vote and scamming cases. You can read more here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/11042/www.ctoption.com

Now, come to the solution of your problem, If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.

Hello,
You may also want to give a shot at Global Trader Insurance. They are great and may help you get your money back! : )

Back