CTOption Scammed me of $5,000. George West, James Russell are Scammers. I have a full story

ctoptionscam

Recruit
Hi Forex peace army,

I have a full story of my trades with CTOption.

I started an initial investment of $1,000 with them in February 2015. after my referrer didnt make any trades. I withdrew some money, and was slapped with some stupid fee. I made a complaint, and James Russell, their senior account manager told me he was going to make everything right. He connected my account to a replicator pro, which according to him was one of their best as it was managed by george west.

After seeing some good results he told me I could not withdraw my money unless i met their minimum deposit requirement, which was $5,000. I put in $3,000 and let it trade for a few months to see how it performed.

After a few months, they had some winnings, and put $1,500 in their 3 months long term trade, which according to James was one of the best performing trades. He also told me I would get insurance. They would eventually turn to losses

Seeing things were going well, I put another $1,000 to finally meet the deposit requirement.

In early august 2015, they put 5 more trades, a total of $2,500 into the long term trade. These would also eventually turn to losses.

august 26,2015, I had an open capital of $3,300, and $4,000 in long term trades. in one night they blew my capital from 3,300 to $800. I asked for insurance, and was given $1,000 (total 1,800)
In the next week, they blew that amount down to $1,089

I withdrew my remaining money. and in 2 weeks it did not come. Finally James Russell called me to tell me that because my account was still connected to a replicator, it was trading when I withdrew it, and it was lost in the bad trades. so they blew my withdraw of $1,089 down to nothing.

End of september, 2015, 3 of long term trades ending on september 30 were losses. $1,500 gone

End of October,2015 my 4/5 of my long term trades ending on October 31 were ALSO LOSSES, another $2,000 gone

Now they are completely ignoring me. James Russell and George West would not answer my emails. They wiped my account, and planned this all from the beginning. When I tried to withdraw what was left, They wiped it away with bad trades.

Bunch of worthless scums.

I have created an entire website full of documentation. I would like to call George West and James Russell to take the stand and answer my questions, and give me my money back

please take a look at this website I created

www.ctoptionscam.wordpress.com

Nice website. Make sure to PM the link to anyone else you see complaining about CTOptions here.

Hi Pharaoh, George from CTOptions contacted (support from phone) me only yesterday and gave me a 1,000 insurance, but I believe thats only because i put the site up. I spent months emailing them and not getting a response. The 1,000 must be traded to a volume of 1k before I am able to withdraw it. furthermore, George said he would forward my site to the legal department for defamatory remarks I made.

What can I do?

Note, I have not invited them to this case because I was threatened to have my blog forwarded to their legal department for defamation and false

Oh, come on……hope George doesn’t want your House keys as well………..
You will never see these guys show up in a court room, unless handcuffed!

If George drags you into court, all you should need to do is show that your remarks online are true and honest. Can George say the same about himself and his company?

So long story short, i told him i was going to take it to the forex peace army on jan 11, with the link to the website. and on jan 11, the first time in months of me contacting them, i get a call from their support, and the lady said i was given my 1000 insurance, but i cannot withdraw it unless i traded 1k in volume. i point out how they ignored me when i emailed them many times.

read the attachment from bottom to top. Today is the second day after i asked him if he had a response. have not heard from him yet

Attachments

• response1.jpg
    response1.jpg
    879.5 KB · Views: 0
So long story short, i told him i was going to take it to the forex peace army on jan 11, with the link to the website. and on jan 11, the first time in months of me contacting them, i get a call from their support, and the lady said i was given my 1000 insurance, but i cannot withdraw it unless i traded 1k in volume. i point out how they ignored me when i emailed them many times.

read the attachment from bottom to top. Today is the second day after i asked him if he had a response. have not heard from him yet

Asked them that how long more time they will get to solve your problem?

Back