CToptions Patrickh sends threatening derogatory emails to women!

Samantha Ruby

Corporal
I am very upset to get stuff like this from patrick of ctoption who must be part of banc de binary and michael freeman? If you don't like my posts I suggest you stick it up your butt. I helped a few people get chargebacks with winchargeback and suggestions and now they are upset at me? Well too bad and I hope that they raid your offices in Israel next like they are doing now to other firms. NRG and Lbinary are in Jail, you guys are next! Soon all these criminal firms in Israel will be in jail, don't ever send me disgusting emails again you sickos! If any of you have accounts with CToption scam broker who thinks it is ok to abuse women online with derogatory language please close them and if you were scammed by them call your bank to file a chargeback!
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ I am so flipping mad! You are a disgusting man, never email me again!

Patrick Henderson - Support Manager

Phone number: +44203-519-2322

E-mail: patrickh@ctoption.com

Dear, Samantha

We suggest you shut the ___ up about banc de binary or our friend michael freeman you stupid C-WORD :mad:!!! and never post on forex peace army again if you know what is good for you lady. We have a team of lawyers that can deal with you as well. Maybe you should get a job and stop being cry baby? Maybe you need real man to make you happy in bed yes ;-)

All our love Patrirckh@ctoption.com

If you are upsetting the scammers then I congratulate you,you must be doing something right keep going!
(You look pretty hot too,lol!)

Thank you! I keep posting pictures of the banc de binary building saying the police are coming for them and also I recommend using winchargeback that FPA recommends. I guess banc de binary does not want people to know their address. These firms who are in Israel/cyprus are criminals and the more we post about them and show where they are then the sooner the police will step in and put them in jail as the criminals they are. If all of you push your voice forward you can't be ignored, let us do our best to get rid of these horrible humans that need to be taught a lesson that their parents were not able to teach them. They are a shame on all of humanity and everything decent, to allow them to continue is not acceptable and we will be coming for you! you think you can escape, you are wrong.

These victims paid, NOW YOU ARE GOING TO PAY!

How do you go about finding the director's addresses of these binary option "trading companies" in Israel? I found all of the Greymountain Management nest of brokers that they owned and I was told by the lady that the two directors, Liam Grainger and Ryan Coates were in Israel, but I get different information that they are in Dublin, Ireland, where Greymountain Management is located. In fact, a Liam Grainger is being questioned in a $2 billion Russian oil issue and he is an accountant two floors above where Greymountain Management is. There is an issue with Turkey being in Cyprus so this fake, failed coup could just gum up the works for me and my canceled $2.8 million in profits. What are your thoughts Samantha?

I have read many stories of the times of israel and they are all being run from the gambling houses in israel with cyprus as their shadow banking, and even people in other countries who are now getting caught by local governments happen to be from where? Israel surprise surprise. As the paper trail is found they will all lead back to Israel and companies like spot option who are opening offices in the U.K. will be raided in the future as they are the main company that many of these scam brokers use and are support by with their platform. Here is an example below.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/romanian-police-reveal-israel-links-to-illegal-binary-options-firms/

I am very upset to get stuff like this from patrick of ctoption who must be part of banc de binary and michael freeman? If you don't like my posts I suggest you stick it up your butt. I helped a few people get chargebacks with winchargeback and suggestions and now they are upset at me? Well too bad and I hope that they raid your offices in Israel next like they are doing now to other firms. NRG and Lbinary are in Jail, you guys are next! Soon all these criminal firms in Israel will be in jail, don't ever send me disgusting emails again you sickos! If any of you have accounts with CToption scam broker who thinks it is ok to abuse women online with derogatory language please close them and if you were scammed by them call your bank to file a chargeback!
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ I am so flipping mad! You are a disgusting man, never email me again!

Patrick Henderson - Support Manager

Phone number: +44203-519-2322

E-mail: patrickh@ctoption.com

Dear, Samantha

We suggest you shut the ___ up about banc de binary or our friend michael freeman you stupid C-WORD :mad:!!! and never post on forex peace army again if you know what is good for you lady. We have a team of lawyers that can deal with you as well. Maybe you should get a job and stop being cry baby? Maybe you need real man to make you happy in bed yes ;-)

All our love Patrirckh@ctoption.com
Liked your post, I bet they wish they could take back pissing you off in the first place

Attachments

• Decision-02-15-2016-regarding-the-suspension-of-CIF-licence-of-Trademarker-Ltd.pdf
    199.9 KB · Views: 9
  • spotFN in Missurie USA.GIF 2016.pdf
    323.2 KB · Views: 5
  • banc de binary litigation.GIF
    banc de binary litigation.GIF
    92.8 KB · Views: 0
Send "patrick" an invitation to this thread. Let him know that he's now famous for being a misogynistic scumbag.

Its not the first time Samantha had been threatened sexually insulted harassed……….

The Bestiality of these employees have no limit, for sure they need to end up in a court ! :mad:

Back