Currency pairs question

Jason_85

Private
Hi guys!
What currency pairs you guys prefer to trade? I guess that the most popular is USD/EUR but are there any other that you use?

Hi guys!
What currency pairs you guys prefer to trade? I guess that the most popular is USD/EUR but are there any other that you use?

I believe major instruments is the best, cost effective, same volatile, same movement. Therefore, no point to trade too many on your basket.

I like to trade in GBP/USD, GBP/JPY the most and nowadays i have switched to DAX30 which is the Germany Stock Index. We need to spot the currency pair which we can make better analysis to take up better and high probability trades.

I like to trade in GBP/USD, GBP/JPY the most and nowadays i have switched to DAX30 which is the Germany Stock Index. We need to spot the currency pair which we can make better analysis to take up better and high probability trades.

Deadly DAX is one of good instrument to trade. I mentioned it as deadly because it can crazily move 100 - 200 pips easily. Of course it would be nice if on your favor, but if not will be a bad bad day. I will not recommend newbie to trade this.

Deadly DAX is one of good instrument to trade. I mentioned it as deadly because it can crazily move 100 - 200 pips easily. Of course it would be nice if on your favor, but if not will be a bad bad day. I will not recommend newbie to trade this.

Good point brought by iMusingKiMi, certainly this has highly volatile movement and for a newbie this is not recommended.

I'll keep in mind this fact. Thank you!

Back