Currency pairs question

I personally like to trade GBPUSD. Actually it is your choice. You have to find out which pair suits you. For a newbie it is better to choose a pair and do research on it. The process is you have to observe chart a lot. You will find some unique characteristics of every pair. Use those characteristics as your strength.

I personally like to trade GBPUSD. Actually it is your choice. You have to find out which pair suits you. For a newbie it is better to choose a pair and do research on it. The process is you have to observe chart a lot. You will find some unique characteristics of every pair. Use those characteristics as your strength.

I agree. I'd also recommend reading a lot of assessment and analyses for that pair as often as possible and also doing your own.

No doubt EUR/USD is the most traded currency pair but here are the currency pairs also having high liquidity and occupy the most foreign exchange transactions. 1) USD/JPY 2) GBP/USD 3) AUD/USD. You need to trade with them as well.

No doubt EUR/USD is the most traded currency pair but here are the currency pairs also having high liquidity and occupy the most foreign exchange transactions. 1) USD/JPY 2) GBP/USD 3) AUD/USD. You need to trade with them as well.

In my opinion a person should trade with whichever pairs they find to be best for them. That is a very subjective decision influenced by a lot of factors. It could be these pairs, it could be something totally different.

I prefer major currency pairs. I started trading in a standard way with the pair eur/usd. Later I tried to trade with eur/gbp and everything seems to be fine as well.

On the Forwx market, you trade currency pairs where you become a seller and a buyer, both, at the same time. Yes, no doubt, EUR/USD is the most traded currency pair and all the beginners should start their career through this currency pair as the spread always remain low on this pair. Thanks!

I started with EUR/USD too, but then I moved onto other pairs because I found EUR/USD to be too volatile.

I've tried very unique ones at my all my career, I was most succesfull with USD/RUB, EUR/RUB and some others related with russian local currency cause I know market pretty well here. So if you know some other currencies except obvious ones - it would help.

Back