Currency Strength and Weakness for Friday 24th January 2014

Andrew Mitchem

Special Consultant to the FPA
Hi Forex Trader,

I have just launched Chapter 3 from my new book "From Dairy Farmer to Forex Trader" where I share my Forex journey. The aim of the book is to short cut your own learning process and to show you how anyone can become a profitable Forex trader if they really want to enough. Please click on my signature at the bottom of this post for more details.

I make my suggestions every day based on where I see the market heading over the next 24 hours. Use my analysis below to aid your trading and to help you keep on the right side of the market.

My suggestions are posted by 6pm EST each day.

Overall there is strength in the EUR, CHF and JPY.

Overall there is weakness in the AUD, CAD and NZD with minor weakness in the USD.

Trading Directions I am favouring for the next 24 hours

Buy Trades - EUR/USD, EUR/GBP, EUR/AUD, EUR/NZD, EUR/CAD, XAU/USD

Sell Trades - AUD/USD, AUD/JPY, AUD/CHF, NZD/JPY, USD/JPY, USD/CHF, CAD/JPY, CAD/CHF, GBP/CHF

VERY IMPORTANT: These are not specific trades. Do not blindly place trades in the directions given below. Use your own trading strategy and look at taking setups that occur in the same direction as my daily analysis. If you don't have your own trading strategy then email me here for help.

Have a fantastic weekend.

Andrew

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach
30 minute a day "full time" forex trading?

Learn how I do it>>

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking of wrting a book, too. It'll be called "From Kosher Butcher to Snake Oil Salesman".

Oh and my trade suggestions of the day, the opposite of what's above (50/50 chance).

I really do wonder why you waste your time on this post if all you can do is contribute comments like this.

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach

Learn how I do it>>

good onya Andrew,, makes ya wonder how a turtle even learned how to turn on a computer?!?!

I've recently joined up with Apiary after a few yrs of licking my wounds (died the dreaded "death from a thousand cuts" compliments of really abysmal forex-trading,, all my own doing).

I really like Apiary's whole approach, with comprehensive training vids & info.

Anyway,, just thought I'd drop you this quick note to say "'onya mate" and I'll be keenly looking out for your updates,,

Good to see someone from this part of the globe doin' it.

Cheers,
Rob.

good onya Andrew,, makes ya wonder how a turtle even learned how to turn on a computer?!?!

I've recently joined up with Apiary after a few yrs of licking my wounds (died the dreaded "death from a thousand cuts" compliments of really abysmal forex-trading,, all my own doing).

I really like Apiary's whole approach, with comprehensive training vids & info.

Anyway,, just thought I'd drop you this quick note to say "'onya mate" and I'll be keenly looking out for your updates,,

Good to see someone from this part of the globe doin' it.

Cheers,
Rob.

Hi Rob,

Thank you. Good luck with your new trading approach.

Have a great weekend and enjoy our summer. It's time for the beach and some cricket!

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach

Learn how I do it>>

I really do wonder why you waste your time on this post if all you can do is contribute comments like this.

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach

Learn how I do it>>

Hi Andrew,
thanks for your daily analysis, some people forget that this is Your analysys of your charts, according to you and the systerm that you use. They have the option to use the information that you provide or not. As we all should know the market is the market and there are no certain or absolutes on where the market is going. We all have our own ideas on where it is heading by using different ways to that may justify this. Thanks for your work.
Cheers Brian

Well done Andrew and I dont know you from a bar of soap! TURLE 360 has obviously lost a great deal of money in Forex so, as the losers do,he carries a cynical bitterness which he is unable to shrug off.

Hi Andrew,
thanks for your daily analysis, some people forget that this is Your analysys of your charts, according to you and the systerm that you use. They have the option to use the information that you provide or not. As we all should know the market is the market and there are no certain or absolutes on where the market is going. We all have our own ideas on where it is heading by using different ways to that may justify this. Thanks for your work.
Cheers Brian

Hi Brian,

Thank you for your comments. You have summed up the situation perfectly, thank you.

Glad you appreciate my work here.

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach

Learn how I do it>>

Well done Andrew and I dont know you from a bar of soap! TURLE 360 has obviously lost a great deal of money in Forex so, as the losers do,he carries a cynical bitterness which he is unable to shrug off.

Hi Lexicycle,

Thanks for your comments.

Yes, it looks like it's my turn to wear it today!

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach

Learn how I do it>>

Back